- Will the bot be manually assisted or fully automated? Let's go for manually assisted at first.
- Will you create the bot alone, or with the help of other programmers? With the help of programmers, hopefully.
- What language will be used to implement the bot? I have no clue.
- Will the bot's requests, edits, or other actions be logged? If so, will the logs be stored on local media, or on wiki pages? The actions will be logged ON WIKI PAGES.
- If the bot is a standalone program, will it run on your local computer, or on a remote server such as the Wikimedia Toolserver? Remote server - on our Wiki server.
- If the bot runs on a remote server, will other editors be able to operate the bot or start it running? I think that other editors with certain permission should be able to operate or start it running.
I think we should host it on the wiki tbh, it's the most accessible option - erep doesnt require any downloading of software, so why should we make the wiki maintenance any different :) - John F Baker talk/British Army librarian 21:47, 23 September 2010 (UTC)
- All right. I'm changing the answers to the questions. --Belea2008 21:56, 23 September 2010 (UTC)