User talk:Ян Лысы
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Belea2008 22:16, 26 March 2011 (UTC)
Translation of your citizen page
Until Belarussian gets approved (see my comment Template talk:LangMenu), the translations need to be in your sandbox. So I moved the Belarussian version of your citizen page here. And also, your citizen page should be written in third person. See EREP:CPT for help. -- sampo555 | Talk 16:59, 27 March 2011 (UTC)
You can now use Belarusian in this wiki by creating sub-page named as "/Беларуская мова" (Hopefully this is the name of the language in Belarusian (just copied it from the LangMenu talk)). You can move the articles you have translated to the main namespace. When you do so remember to remove every category from the page and only add [[Category:Беларуская мова]] to the translations (I saw that some of the pages still have English categories). If any problems comes up, let us know. -- sampo555 | Talk 03:32, 2 July 2011 (PDT)
- The bigest "THANK YOU"! Our job was not vain! --Ян Лысы 05:05, 2 July 2011 (PDT)