User talk:Artur Tventarnii
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Belea2008 09:01, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
Citizen page vs. User page
Thank you for your contributions to eRepublik Official Wiki. In the future, please use the preview button before you save your edit; this helps you find any errors you have made, reduces edit conflicts, and prevents clogging up recent changes and the page history. Below the edit box is a Show preview button. Pressing this will show you what the article will look like without actually saving it.
It is strongly recommended that you use this before saving. If you have any questions, you can either write on the Bar or leave a message on my talk page. Thank you.
You should read the translation help before you translate any more pages. In the help you should pay close attention to the "Creating links" part. After that fix the links in the Romanian version of congress member page. Keep up the good work! -- sampo555 | Talk 07:44, 24 August 2011 (PDT)
2013 Wiki Translation Project ID: RO2
Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Wiki Translation Project. We’ve assigned you as a translator for Romanian language and you’ve been assigned 20 pages to translate over the period of 30 days until 10th of March 2013. We've made a short tutorial which will hopefully give you some view on how to translate pages: 2013_Wiki_Translation_Project/Tutorial
If you already know that you will not be able to find enough time to translate the pages within given amount of time, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can assign the translation to someone else. If you fail to translate the given amount of pages within 30 days, then the pages will be assigned to someone else and the reward will be decided individually.
After you have finished translating all of your pages, you can claim your reward on Talk:2013_Wiki_Translation_Project/Rewards
Your list of pages to translate:
- Change language/Română
- Change residence/Română
- Citizen fee/Română
- Commander (MU)/Română
- Commanding Officer/Română
- Company (presentation page)/Română
- Contact page/Română
- Country administration/Română
- Country donations/Română
- Country stats/Română
- Customization level/Română
- Customization level upgrade/Română
- Day change/Română
- Declare war/Română
- Defense system/Română
--" Gucio" 15:11, 8 February 2013 (PST)
- The Supreme Command leads the summits of the Alliance Council and has the powers and obligations to:
- initiate any legislative proposals that it believes will strengthen the alliance in the long term (such as common alliance policies or other rules that can complement this Charter without contradicting it)
- propose a document with the short term goals that the alliance should work for during the Presidency mandate
- invest its efforts and capacities for the creation of a positive image for the alliance and its values
- set the agenda of the Council summits and keep the logs of these summits which it should present to the open public in case the majority in a member state Congress requires this and if doing so does not pose a direct threat to the security of the alliance
- to maintain the alliance channels of communication
- The President of the member state holding the Supreme Command appoints a person to perform the tasks of the Supreme Commander (SC) during its mandate which is 1 month long and starts on the 10th day of each month.
- The Supreme Command rotates among member state governments in alphabetic order on a monthly basis.
- If there are more than 4 members in the alliance the Supreme Command is run by a coalition of two member states. In this case the states within these coalitions should rotate in the long run in such a way that provides for all possible combinations of couples to happen before the same couple takes over the Supreme Command again.
- The candidate should have the citizenship of the country he's nominated by and be originate of the country appointed him.
- If the country doesn't have a candidate , the right to propose a candidate goes to the next country.