Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
2013 Wiki Translation Project
Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Wiki Translation Project. We’ve assigned you as a translator for Slovenian language and you’ve been assigned 20 pages to translate over the period of 30 days until 31st of April 2013. We've made a short tutorial which will hopefully give you some view on how to translate pages: 2013_Wiki_Translation_Project/Tutorial
If you already know that you will not be able to find enough time to translate the pages within given amount of time, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can assign the translation to someone else. If you fail to translate the given amount of pages within 30 days, then the pages will be assigned to someone else and the reward will be decided individually.
After you have finished translating all of your pages, you can claim your reward on Talk:2013_Wiki_Translation_Project/Rewards
Your list of pages to translate:
- Party president/Slovenščina
- Peace treaty/Slovenščina
- Personal Titles/Slovenščina
- Political Titles/Slovenščina
- Presidential candidate/Slovenščina
- Presidential candidates list/Slovenščina
- Presidential elections/Slovenščina
- Press director/Slovenščina
- Prime Minister/Slovenščina
- Raw materials/Slovenščina