User talk:Dark Thunder
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Xtasia 01:59, 13 June 2012 (PDT)
2013 Wiki Translation Project ID: IT5
Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Wiki Translation Project. We’ve assigned you as a translator for Italian language and you’ve been assigned 20 pages to translate over the period of 30 days until 21st of March 2013. We've made a short tutorial which will hopefully give you some view on how to translate pages: 2013_Wiki_Translation_Project/Tutorial
If you already know that you will not be able to find enough time to translate the pages within given amount of time, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can assign the translation to someone else. If you fail to translate the given amount of pages within 30 days, then the pages will be assigned to someone else and the reward will be decided individually.
After you have finished translating all of your pages, you can claim your reward on Talk:2013_Wiki_Translation_Project/Rewards
Your list of pages to translate:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs/Italiano
- Monetary market speculation/Italiano
- National goals/Italiano
- National monuments/Italiano
- Natural enemy/Italiano
- New World/Italiano
- Notifications inbox/Italiano
- Page shortcuts/Italiano
- Party elections/Italiano
- Party member/Italiano
- Party president/Italiano
- Peace treaty/Italiano
- One:Rules Addendum/Italiano
Dear editor, I would just like to tell you that new Image policy has been implemented and I would like to ask you that when uploading try to name your file with some sense, especially citizen files which should be CitizenID.jpg (ID can be found in profile page of the citizen). Thank you. -- Bogi | Talk 20:48, 1 May 2014 (UTC)