User talk:Destroyer S87
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Xtasia 02:43, 28 March 2012 (PDT)
Creating new pages
When you're creating the wiki pages, can you please try to make sure that the pages meet Wiki minimum content policy. As creating empty pages is pointless and sooner or later they might be marked for deletion.
--" Gucio" 01:39, 12 April 2012 (PDT)
- For the first suggestion, I wanted to create the pages and then add the needed contents. Many of the pages were created with minimum knowledge about the subjects.
And about the signature, I didn't know it was so important to have one and use it frequently when commenting on the talks. Thank you for the information. -- Destroyer S87 08:24, 24 April 2012 (CEST)
Re: Darryl Amsler deletion
Unfortunately pages which have nothing on them apart from the citizen template should get marked for deletion imminently, since they don't meet the wiki minimum content policy. Pages which do have something else apart from the citizen template, but still don't meed the policy get marked as a stub. We also pay special attention to dead or banned citizen wiki pages, as there are very very very low chances they will ever come back and start bothering about their wiki page. In addition creating of new citizen wiki page doesn't take more than 10 minutes, so the loss isn't that huge.
--" Gucio" 01:16, 23 May 2012 (PDT)
I'm sorry I didn't know it's your signature. This is the first time that someone talked to me about signature. I'll try to make my own one. I'm sorry again.--Vincenzo Roque 02:26, 28 May 2012 (PDT)
Anyway, thanks again!--Vincenzo Roque 06:26, 28 May 2012 (PDT)