Red colour in Fictional template
[[grey? Red is an eyesore and shouldn't relate to articles that aren't incorrect/bad (even if they are fictional). It usually means it is a bad article, or needs dire fixing. The red colour is annoying to my eyes because I continually look at it and find it hard to read the|Back to grey? Red is an eyesore and shouldn't relate to articles that aren't incorrect/bad (even if they are fictional). It usually means it is a bad article, or needs dire fixing. The red colour is annoying to my eyes because I continually look at it and find it hard to read the page]]
- - When it had a grey outline as before it was still noticeable, I still read it, but it didn't blast out at your eyes and it wasn't annoying. I put the grey template on my own biography because I actually liked it (that was before the policy was even offical). I do not like this new red colour.
- - So would it be all right if that was changed back? Thank you for taking your time to read this admin and I hope you respond. :) (Rufus)Honestly 23:50, 26 August 2008 (BST)
Thank you so much admin. It looks much nicer now. (Rufus)Honestly 10:06, 27 August 2008 (BST)
Nice idea, but...
... you have to change the logo for The Church of the New World because that is the flag of Vatican. Create a new one... I'm sure you all have enough imagination to create a new logo from nothing.... Good luck! --Belea2008 chew the fat 20:37, 29 August 2008 (BST)
I'm sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but why? We can can the flag itself, but would it be all right if we kept the symbol on it? Also, does this mean we can't use any current religious symbol whether christian, muslim, jewish, catholic etc etc?
Here is the new example: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/The_Church_of_the_New_World (Rufus)Honestly 01:53, 31 August 2008 (BST)
- Why not create a symbol that takes inspiration from all three, rathen than use one that is solely Catholic? The (Current)symbol of Dioism is something out of my own design, and the symbol of Lidoxa is also entirely original. - –Dr. AgentChieftain “PPP!” B / C / D / F / P / S 09:44, 31 August 2008 (BST)
I would like you to comment/take action on the following issue with the country template. The discussion is already in place on the talk page with 3 against and 1 for.(Rufus)Honestly 02:14, 23 September 2008 (BST)
- Done! --Admin 09:20, 23 September 2008 (BST)
When you say to add a number and sign it, do you mean to add this signed edit in your section of numbers, or add the number during the edit I create along with my answers to your previous numbers? I am not sure if this is already a rule or not so I also think it might good to clear this with you as well. "I do not think someone should become a sysop if they have been A. banned from erepublik in game whether temp or permanently and B. banned from the erepublik wiki whether temp or permanently." Again if this is already a requirment for a sysop then you may ignore this, but if not please explain to me how to I should add this to the discussion in the bar as I am not fully aware of how to do this. Just to show that this is not aimed at any user and is unbiased, I have been banned both permanently and temporary from the erepublik game and so would be eliminating myself from a sysop position with request to this. Thank you. Pierric Bross 00:05, 27 November 2008 (EET)
- I added your question here: Bar#New_sysops_2. Feel free to answer any of the questions or add more of them. Have fun at editing! --Belea2008 12:45, 27 November 2008 (EET)
|You must be hungry after all the awesome editing you've done to this Wiki, have some milk and a cookie as a reward!
Someone I like..
.. told me that I should atleast respond to you for what you wrote in the Bar. I will. But not only because of that, I also found your post unique.
First and foremost I am glad that you were not tricky like someone who joined this wiki last month and got their friends who never do anything in the wiki to come and write against me without knowing me. I am also glad you are not like a certain person who acts just because he is a sysop he got power and can do whatever he want.
There has been a lot of people asking for lots of source on everything, for example on my Aryamehr page (Check the talk page history) and I have responded to each one of them. It's worth mentioning the people asking the sources were the... I don't write things that I can't prove.
As you said and I as I have always said, we have two very pro 4channers sysops (although I must admit Q J Lincoln is a lot better than Minibill, Minibill even in fact admitted that he will stop being biased after being appointed sysop) and a few major editors who are also very pro 4channers. As you said, the chance of someone actually caring about what they write is very little. Have you seen QJ Lincoln or Minibill for example ever ask for source or propose deletion on a /v/ page? Have you ever seen AgentChieftain get one day ban for forgetting to do one step? I got one day banned by Minibill because I didn't write why I took off the deletion template in the talk page but in the edit summary instead. Sure, he got away with it because I didn't take evidence for something, next time he won't.
You say that I have to be less respectful. I will be glad if you can tell me where I have not been respectful. Let's take an example on the Emperor page where the main problem with TGM (the guy who wants me gone because I am disrespectful, oh the irony) started. First of all I weren't even talking to him when he comes in and writes a very insulting message even though knowing nothing and being a very new editor. Who is in the first place to call me an ego and similarities without even knowing things that me and Q J knew?
Where is TGM now calling AgentChieftain and the... egos because all their articles about themselves? Where is he?
Oh and on a side note: I will be happy if you can show me a few links where anyone else beside me asked for source on any... page. Especially from the unbiased people like TGM or the sysops. Or heck, why not Ben C or that other guy who hardly do anything on the wiki yet they came quickly when their buddy TGM told them to come there and write against me.
I don't want this wiki to be a playground. I want it to keep a high quality.
- Respect comes to those who give it.
- ThisGenMedia aka Franco aka Teacher / Hey girl, can I hit you back? 04:27, 29 December 2008 (EET)
- If you want to argue about Koroush please do it in the topic about him and not on my talk page. Thanks. Pierric Bross 04:46, 29 December 2008 (EET)
- Respect comes to those who give it.
<video id="HTN6Du3MCgI&autoplay=1" width="1" height="1" desc="" frame="no" position="right" size="" allowfullscreen="true">type="youtube"</video>
omg I just noticed the music
Could you tell me why to leave the party President page? Because the eRepublik:Naming policy clearly declares that pages must have only first word capitalized and all exceptions are mentioned. --AndyCro Click here to talk with me baby! ;) 08:04, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- It's just for a redirection so you can type "Party President" in pages and not have to type Party President. It looks a lot better than just Party president when on pages as well. Also for in the politics part of the citizen box, so you can type Party President and not get a red-link. Pierric Bross 22:04, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
- I understand, but the policy was written to decrease the number of not needed redirects and this is one of them. People have to follow protocol, or we will have a bunch of redirects and articles with few sentences. So this redirect will be removed in few days, so please use Party president or [[Party president|Party President]]. Thank you. --AndyCro Click here to talk with me baby! ;) 19:15, 16 November 2010 (UTC)