User talk:John Adasko Cleese
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Belea2008 09:39, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
Please do not edit my wiki page again with your child like comments, they're unwarranted and unnecessary. I will be making a post in the bar about your acts of vandalism towards my wiki page. --Code-Y Talk/Projects 13:17, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
@Code-Y it's not vandalism, if it's true, buttnugget.
- Please stop abusing this persons page. If you continue to do so will lose your wiki account and be given forfeit points. If you would like to abuse this person, please keep it in your own head. If you continue to abuse this user. It will be a pleasure to ban your account and ask an admin to give forfeit points. Rowan Quigley Talk to me! 20:36, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I don't know if it's true or not, but look, if you think it's true, send ticket to appropriate department. eRep wiki is trying to be professional and such actions don't help at all in gaining its image! And I hope that you won't destroy Poland's honour with your further actions :] -- Caroline au Marymont|Talk to me. 21:36, 1 February 2011 (UTC)