Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Help:Contents.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Category:Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/eRepublik:Citizen_Page_Tutorial/English
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! Belea2008 23:29, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
Quality of your translations
Hello! It's great that you have decided to translate wiki into Polish. However when you translate page, you're supposed to make the translation look like the English version. Read Help:Translating Pages before you translate any more pages. -- sampo555 | Talk 12:06, 10 April 2011 (UTC)
- I ask you to go through all pages you've created to this wiki as there's some notices in all of them. -- sampo555 | Talk 12:13, 10 April 2011 (UTC)
You have categorized Slavic Union, you can't put categories for all the country as none of them have agreed to it. Until we have an article from the President of each "member country" then they will have to stay away from the page. If you continue to put them back, I'll be forced to give you a temporary ban and if it gets worse, a permanent ban. -- Mikhail Alexander 01:49, 4 September 2011 (PDT)
Reward has been added to your account
You have won a wiki reward(s) during last few months (September, October, November or December) and they have now been added to your account. Please note that you don't get any notification in game: you just have more gold now (5 gold for reward). Congratulations and happy editing! -- sampo555 | Talk 07:58, 11 January 2012 (PST)