User talk:Puji Raymond Ortiz
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! "Gucio «Talk»" 20:34, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your contributions to eRepublik Official Wiki. In the future, please use the preview button before you save your edit; this helps you find any errors you have made, reduces edit conflicts, and prevents clogging up recent changes and the page history. Below the edit box is a Show preview button. Pressing this will show you what the article will look like without actually saving it.
It is strongly recommended that you use this before saving. If you have any questions, you can either write on the Bar or leave a message on my talk page. Thank you. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 11:21, 21 October 2015 (PDT)
Hello. I have renamed your avatars according to the naming policy for images. Please have in mind that maximum number of avatar files is 5, so we recommend that you use re-upload button for your "current" avatar. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 04:19, 25 December 2015 (PST)
- @Puji Raymond Ortiz: I have noticed that you removed your avatars from citizen aricle... Do you wanna keep some of the avatars or should I remove everything except the main one? --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 01:58, 12 August 2017 (PDT)
- @Puji Raymond Ortiz: I would also suggest that you re-upload the avatars to the "main" picture: File:Citizen5096658.jpg - that way if people or you click on the file you can see all of the previous avatars. Please, also answer on previous question, as I will soon be removing unused files. Have a great day. --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 00:36, 16 September 2017 (PDT)