User talk:Stor Vali
Welcome to eRepublik Official Wiki!
The Wiki depends on quality contributions from users like you! Here are some things to remember:
- Before creating a page, become familiar with the wiki format, templates, and other wiki specific items found here.
- The wiki has a set of policies that must be followed: Policies
- Pages that do not conform to wiki standards will be removed from the system in one week, so make sure you check back on new pages.
- One of the best places to start is with your own autobiography, or citizen page. To start, we have created this helpful tutorial that will show you some of the wiki basics: eRepublik:Citizen Page Tutorial.
And remember, if you ever need any assistance, check out the sidebar on the left for help with Editing, Policies, or Templates. Again, welcome and have fun! "Gucio «Talk»" 14:53, 19 September 2015 (PDT)
The Dark Titan
Hey Stor Vali,
Sorry to hear your account got hacked. However, I detected in July 2017 the nickname was changed and that the account was banned. Can you maybe double check the month and year when it got stolen? And on another question - do you have a new account you are playing with? :) --AndyCro Do you need assistance? Then ask me! ;)) 01:19, 29 December 2018 (PST)
- Hello, AndryCro. Thanks for the reply. It was definitely 2016. I don't know when they changed it, nor how many times, it was just disappointed so I forgot about it, once in a while I used to check it and see if it was still up or banned already. As of playing, I haven't played it ever since and I don't have interest in coming back anymore, I kinda lost my interest, though I still have lots of friends and contacts in the game. Either way, thanks for the message :) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Stor Vali (talk • contribs) 2nd January 2019