Prior to V1, Vodalian began his political career through the Libertarian Party as Mayor of Little Rock, and was eventually elected into congress in the early days of the New World (Beta version).
- Mayor of Little Rock - 21 August 2008.
|August 21, 2008||Vodalian||Libertarian Party|
- 2 term congress member.
- Lieutenant of Bravo 1, United States Marine Corps.
- Lieutenant of Platoon 1 - 1st recon unit, United States Marine Corps.
- Lieutenant of Charlie 1, United States Marine Corps.
- Colonel of Bravo 1, United States Marine Corps
- Senior Drill Instructor (SDI), United States Marine Corps
- Serving in Bravo 2, United States Marine Corps
After serving 2 terms in congress, Vodalian left to pursue a military career and joined the US Army, and eventually the United States Marine Corps. As a marine serving under mdeusa03 in Bravo 1, Vodalian had a chance to gain a lot of military experience from his exercises overseas.
When mdeusa03 got promoted to oversee Bravo 1 and 2, Vodalian was promoted to Lieutenant of bravo 1 to replace her. After a long period of serving as Lieutenant of Bravo 1, Vodalian got transferred to Lieutenant of the 1st platoon - 1st recon unit, where he served until the unit dissolved. Vodalian was then moved to Lieutenant of Charlie 1 and was eventually promoted to Colonel of Bravo Company. Vodalian was later replaced and now serves in Bravo 2.