Walter Bruce Willis
Aarons-Miller was in the National Guard for a short amount of time and rose up in the ranks very fast and retiring at the rank of Major of Division 2. He moved to Brazil for a little while, and then to North Korea. He was Party president of the North Korean Communist Party.
His resume looks like this:
- Former People's Communist Party president
- Ambassador to NK
- Former Minister Of Defense South Korea - 3 Years
- Former 6 Term Congressman.
- Former US National Guard, Major, Company CO.
- Former Korean Nationalist Party President - 3 Years
- Former North Korean Communist Party President - 2 Terms
Aarons-Miller owned several companies in the past:
- Jayhawk Grains
- Jayhawk Irons
- Ayu & Miller Corporation which was a holding of four companies.
Today he is the press director of .
Aarons-Miller was Elected to Congress in January 2009.
Minister Of Defense
Aarons-Miller was the Minister Of Defense in South Korea for two months during that time he organized a army, that army had weapons and gifts and food which was based of the Romanian and United States Army. Aarons-Miller was the South Korean Minister of Defense on several occasions.
President Of South Korea
Admins fixed this bug within 48H but too late to prevent China invading SK. TokiWart00th & third placed Aarons-Miller left SK during the war and once PowerSweden had repelled the Chinese he asked to be impeached.
During the impeachment vote Aarons-Miller returned to SK and became president for 24H until the bug was again resolved by admins leaving SK with no president until the election of Yonai Keiko.