eRepublik link: https://www.erepublik.com/en/military/campaigns
War list is the third option on the main menu. Click "Wars" to see a list of active wars.
The following is an old interface used between year 2015 and year 2020, last recorded in May 2020.
For a new interface, check the Wars page.
Interface (2015 - 2020)
The interface of the war (campaign) lists is easy to understand by simply using the text or icons. By default the interface only lists the wars of the country the citizen is in and its allies; to see all wars the player must scroll down the list until it appears.
|Icon / Text||Description|
|My contributions||The battles in which you did at least 1 kill.|
|Campaign of the day||Your country's highest priority war.|
|Country's campaigns||Under this are all other wars your country is fighting currently.|
|Country's allies||Under this are all the wars your country's allies are currently fighting.|
|All campaigns||Under this are all wars currently being fought in which neither your country nor your country's allies are fighting|
|Ground division wars.|
|Air division wars.|
|Icon representing the resistance war|
|Determination level of the region that is currently trying to be liberated|
|Icon that shows up if you need to move in order to fight on that side|
|Icon representing a normal battle|
|Icon representing a full scale battle|
|Icon representing an epic battle|
The country on the left is the attacking country, and the country on the right is the defending country.
The newest addition to the Wars page is the search and filter options on the top of the page.
Filter on the top right side is used to filter out some of the battles you are not interested in. The default setting is to show all active battles and to achieve that the following setup is active:
- Ground battles - show all ground battles. Default on.
- Aircraft battles - show all air battles. Default on.
- Cold battles - show all cold battles. Default on.
- Full scale battles - show all full scale battles. Default on.
- Epic battles - show all epic battles. Default on.
- My location - show only battles available from my location. Default off.
- Daily order - show only battles set by daily order. Default off.
- Combat order - show only battles with combat orders. Default off.
At the bottom of the filter list, is the Reset filters button which will restore abovementioned defaults.
The search on the top left is actually also one of the filters, where you simply start writing a word and results automatically hide all of the battles that don't have the required word. For the best search results, it is recommended to use region or country names.
- Wars - new interface
- Wars (2011-2015) - interface used between 2011 and 2015
- Rising:Wars - interface used in 2010
- One:Wars - pre-wars interface; used pre-2010
Basics: Military tutorial • War • Declare war • Natural enemy • Airstrike • Battlefield • Battle • Battle priorities • Determination • Empire • Defence shield