On day 2156 (Oct 15, 2013), weekly leaderboards have been introduced. Every citizen can compare some of the game statistics and compare them with others.
On the top you have the countdown when the leaderboards are going to be reset and the past winner of the category.
At the moment there are 3 main categories:
All of the categories consists of two tabs - Damage and Opponents defeated
In citizens category Damage tabs lists citizens with the top damage in your citizenship country, while the opponents defeated lists the number of the citizens defeated in the battle, as well, sorted by the biggest number in your citizenship country.
Both of the tabs has two filters - military unit and national. Military unit filters the top fighters in your unit. Also, they have a country filter on the top right part of the page, just below the countdown clock, which can also filter by different countries, military units, divisions and weekly leaderboards history. Note: If you click national, you cannot search through different military units.
Military units category lists the top military units in the country. Also, it has a country filter on the top right part of the page where you can filter by different country and weekly leaderboards history.
Countries category lists the top countries of the New World. As well as previous categories, it has a country filter, but it can only filter according to the weekly leaderboards history.
Please note that:
- Any damage is counted, Bombs, Rockets, Bazookas and Guerrilla fights included
- The damage and positions will be updated every 15 minutes
- The leaderboards will be reset every Tuesday at 00:00 eRepublik time
- When changing the citizenship, the change will apply to the leaderboards starting from the next Tuesday
- The history filter can only show up to 3 weeks in the past.