From eRepublik Official Wiki
Proposal (January 2011)
|1272-500**||1234||1587||Sampo555||Give reward to|
|593||576||646||Andycro||Give reward to|
|420-52*||396||539||Tim Veltkamp||Give reward to|
|285-1*||242||695||Code-Y||Give reward to|
|233||204||412||Thomas765||Give reward to|
|198||162||494||Daniel Parker||Give reward to|
|184||167||240||Grzechooo||Give reward to|
Last update: February 16, 2011
- People with * point to people that I have undo the putting of deletion template... I will add more info to explain more detailed why and what tomorrow or in Monday (to tired now)--AndyCro Click here to talk with me baby! ;) 22:49, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
Explanation of the marks:
- People with *:
- TimVeltkamp - the total score was reduced by 52 as that edits were deletion templates that were later removed, but as the article wasn't deleted the score remained as the deletion template was OK. The biggest number of his edits refer to military articles and redirects - Military articles weren't deleted as they are a part of wiki history, while some of the redirects remained as to many links point to them
- Code-Y - only one problem with undoing the deletion template, no big issues.
- WesLewis - he troubled me a lot. 48 stub articles received a deletion template - from CP's to newspaper... There is no reason to delete article if it is a stub - the updating procedure is the best measure for them. I have took around 10 minutes and manage to update one old citizen article. It would be much easier that Wes updated the article than added them up for deletion.
- People with **
- Sampo - I have deducted 500 points just because he is spammer who uses MassEditRegex! xD
- Are we still doing this? It's like the 28th of january now ;P.
- I am still reviewing some things that have been done in last 30 days, the reward proposals will be given tonight or tomorrow morning. --AndyCro Click here to talk with me baby! ;) 12:39, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
- Proposal added. --AndyCro Click here to talk with me baby! ;) 22:49, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
- mine doesn't seem to be in effect, still have 20 spaces in my inventory :( -- Daniel Parker 21:01, 17 February 2011 (UTC)