Rewards 2012 January
eRepublik:Rewards Congrats to all --DanielDimow|☪|Speak to me. 10:25, 1 February 2012 (PST)
National Army changed to Military Unit
Division changed to Regiment
Position and Rank remain the same.
Any objections? --DanielDimow|☪|Speak to me. 04:35, 4 February 2012 (PST)
- You have my thumbs up! -- Mikhail Alexander | Talk 06:24, 4 February 2012 (PST)
- Like it too :) ||||||Khebit TC| 08:31, 4 February 2012 (PST)
- Vote: Agree - Jameson L. Tai talkUberEditor 10:35, 5 February 2012 (PST)
Hello. After last changes in game are changes in missions ? A lot of reward is a new land, but now, it's removed. Where can I see current missions without making multiple account ?
You can't ;). Good luck! Code-Y Talk/Projects 13:34, 9 February 2012 (PST)
The wiki page of Portugal in Portuguese has got an error on section #16, and it prevents the page from loading correctly.
Is it possible to delete the page, or reset it?
I've already created a backup of all the other information on the page, in order to re-make it :)
555.Back.From.Dead 03:53, 11 February 2012 (PST)
Blanked. --DanielDimow|☪|Speak to me. 05:46, 11 February 2012 (PST)
Thanks! I've already rebuilt the page ;) 555.Back.From.Dead 06:12, 11 February 2012 (PST)
As the title says I've decided to leave the wiki. I haven't cared about wiki too much in the last few months and my edits have been pretty random. The main reason behind this decision is the lack of support from eRepublik Team. The wiki is laggy and has bugs everywhere. Image thumbnails have been returning errors for over a year and basic parsers get the wiki to time out the requests making long pages completely unaccesible.
We also haven't got any information about any new changes in last few months. I don't know how the eRepublik Team thinks we can keep the wiki updated if we have to dig each piece of information ourselves. Or maybe they think that they don't need the wiki at all. But after seeing comments like this I know that they really need the wiki - and I wonder when they understand it too.
Goodbye to everyone and have fun with the wiki! -- sampo555 | Talk 05:44, 18 February 2012 (PST)
- Good luck in your eFinish life out of the wiki. As you, I haven't done pretty much anything in the wiki since many, many months, and as for me admins can GTFO if they thing we can easily keep the wiki updated. And well, if they don't want a Wiki they can feel free to remove it - I'm sure they don't give a fuck about the years of history that are kept here (or maybe they don't want new players to realize eR now < V1 :|).
- Anyway, I have to say thanks for all your work in the wiki; this would be a horrible mess if you hadn't been controling this. Thank you! ||||||Khebit TC| 07:46, 18 February 2012 (PST)
- Santirub dropped me a link, so I logged in just to write this post. Sampo, you've been always a great guy and have always done a great work. Even if I wasn't an active editor, I still was around at #wiki and could see your work. I understand your demotivation but I hope that you will remain in eRepublik independently of the Wiki. Also, thank you for your work and good luck! -- Caroline au Marymont|Talk to me. 11:04, 18 February 2012 (PST)
- I can understand your frustration mate, I also have it but I can't just let go my 2 years worth of editing. There will always be a place for you at the wiki and I hope you stick around in #wiki just to see how it'll be going in your absence. Enjoy your career and life in Finland, they're very lucky to have you. -- Mikhail Alexander | Talk 16:56, 18 February 2012 (PST)
- I've been thinking of leaving the Wiki for some time, but the reason I'm not leaving/cannot leave is the same as above.
- BTW. I don't understand - admins need the Wiki, but don't give a fuck about it? Well, that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense, but that's the way eRebuglik ladministration works apparently. -- Grzechooo drop a line 06:29, 19 February 2012 (PST)
- :(--Code-Y Talk/Projects 12:20, 19 February 2012 (PST)
- yeah... best wishes Sampo555. You have joined an ever growing list of great editors who have arrived to the same conclusion as you have... Q J Lincoln, Andycro, MiniBill, AgentChieftain, Hrvat.... an many, many others--Sre8renica 17:27, 21 February 2012 (PST)
- How about passing the ownership of #wiki to someone who tries to be active here (*me*)? -- Grzechooo drop a line 08:32, 24 February 2012 (PST)
- Good luck! May all your dreams come true! Thank you for everything! --Belea2008 03:32, 28 February 2012 (PST)
Best eRepublik page ever
...no further comment necessary--Sre8renica 17:27, 21 February 2012 (PST)
- It seems correct, just stub it :). Maybe when the player actually does something, he'll edit it. --Code-Y Talk/Projects 17:59, 21 February 2012 (PST)
USAF Army name change
Hey guys, USAF Army has been renamed to USAF Air Force. How does one go about changing the name of a page? or should I just copy and paste everything in Army (United States) and paste it into a new page? EmperorZahradkaII 09:14, 26 February 2012 (PST)
- There's a "move" button, in the dropdown near "history". -- Grzechooo drop a line 09:26, 26 February 2012 (PST)
- Thanks Grzechooo, I didn't know a button like that existed. EmperorZahradkaII 10:16, 26 February 2012 (PST)