Companies for sale
From eRepublik Official Wiki
Revision as of 12:23, 9 January 2019 by Jimkats1 (Update)
How to buy
After selecting the type of company you want to buy, the offers shown have the following columns:
- Seller's name
- Company's name, along with its holding company's location. More info below.
A Holding company can't be sold. Although they are involved in a company's sale:
- If the company is assigned to a holding, in order to buy that company, the buyer must have a holding located in the same region the seller's holding is located to.
- If the buyer doesn't have a holding in the same region as the buyer's holding, the buyer will see a grey "Cannot Buy" button, which if hovered with the mouse will show the message "This Factory is incorporated but you don't own a Holding Company in that region."
- If the company doesn't belong to a holding, it will show "Factory not incorporated", in which case, the buyer can buy it without ay restrictions.
- Companies can only be sold for Gold. Your amount of Gold is stated in the sidebar.
- The price can only be +/- 10% from the creation/upgrade price
- You must filter companies before by their sort and quality.
- Raw material companies can't be sold nor bought. Only Products companies can be sold or bought.
- Products companies can also be downgraded until Level 1.
- Raws and Level 1 Products companies can be dissolved.
- You can not buy a company that belongs to someone outside your citizenship country.
- You must have at least 80 Experience points in order to buy a company.
- When you buy a company, you can't sell it before 10 days have passed.
When a company is sold, its seller will receive an alert.