The party herein discussed, known as _________, and shareholder agrees to the following:
By purchasing a share in the organization t'jelle, the shareholder agrees to lose all rights of said currency and gives t'jelle the sole right to spend that currency however it chooses fit. The shareholder also fully understands that by becoming a shareholder they are participating in a form of investment which may not provide profit – t'jelle holds no responsibility in changing share prices to bring profit to shareholder. However, t'jelle agrees to create share prices with the following formula, which is only to be changed by Board of Directors as discussed later.
Finances held by t'jelle (converted to current value of USD) + Finances held by all companies of t'jelle (converted to current value of USD) + 20 GOLD per company owned (converted to current value of USD) + 20 GOLD per Market License + Value of each Quality upgrade in USD + each stock held by all of t'jelle's companies / 1,000
t'jelle reserves the right to invalidate any shareholder and their shares in t'jelle if they:
- Become inactive, banned or participate in unacceptable activities as decided by Board of Directors.
- If a shareholder is deemed invalidated, then said shareholder receives the currency they originally purchased.
- If the shareholder is banned by the administration of eRepublik, then no money is returned to said shareholder. All shareholders are unable to sell their shares for 7 days after purchase.
t'jelle agrees that each shareholder, no matter the value of their shares is entitled to the following:
- Weekly reports on finances, purchases and employees if requested.
- Request list of other shareholders
- Propose new job offers and prices for products
The shareholder understands, however, that t'jelle holds no responsibility for contacting each individual to express to them that shareholders reserve these rights, and is in no way required to send weekly reports without shareholders request.
A shareholder gains a position in the Board of Directors when they purchase 30 shares in t'jelle, regardless of value. The Board of Directors hold a higher position and reserve the following rights.
- Weekly reports of finances, purchases, employees, and investments
- Propose new job offers, prices for products, new companies, market licenses and quality upgrades
- If there are more than 4 Board of Directors, and 65% or more of the Board of Directors agree on purchasing a market license or upgrade or investing in something else company related, the General Manager must comply.
- The ability to vote on the editing of this contract as proposed by t'jelle
The shareholder also understands that this contract can be modified at any time, without notice or prior approval as voted on by the Board of Directors. If this contract is modified, the signed shareholder agrees to be bound to said modified contract, regardless of whether or not they were aware of its changes. The most up to date contract can be found here. All changes to contract will be posted on t'jelle's Newspaper, though t'jelle is not bound to this requirement.
If this contract is void by either party, shareholder or t'jelle, the following will become applicable.
t'jelle shall return all shares to the shareholder at the time of purchase. If t'jelle becomes inactive, banned or bankrupt, eRepublik administration shall pool funds from AidenAstrup, t'jelle, its companies, and pay back each shareholder.
✓ This Contract was signed on December 8th, 2008.