Clicking "Elections" on the Community tab, will display the Elections page. By default, this page displays the results of the most recent presidential elections, but other information is also available:
- Other election results can be viewed by making selections from the drop down lists in the upper left.
- The time of the next elections is shown in the box in the upper right.
On Election Day (the 5th, 15th or 25th of every month, depending on the purpose of the election), citizens can also vote for their preferred candidate. Voting requires citizenship, so foreign residents of a country cannot vote in that country's elections. Note that you cannot view the results of an election before voting. There are three different types of elections:
- Party President Elections (held on 15th of every month)
- Captain Elections (held on 15th of every month)
- Congress Elections (held on 25th of every month)
- Country President Elections (held on 5th of every month)
Party President Elections
In Party President Elections, members of each political party may be able to vote their preferred candidate to become the president of that party.
In Congress Elections, citizens from each region vote for their preferred candidate to represent their region. Congress elections will not occur if a country has been wiped off the map, although the incumbent congressmen will still retain power if their region falls to enemy hands.
Country President Elections
In Country President Elections, citizens from each country vote for their preferred candidate to become president. Each party sponsors their own candidate for president, and candidates may be sponsored by more than one party. In both congress and presidential elections, only a simple majority (more than half the vote) is needed to win.
In Captain Elections' members of military unit will choose a captain for their regiment. Every soldier with at least a rank of Captain can candidate in the election.
- Voting system - Requirements needed to run, how to vote, and so forth