|“ However, there is no doubt, you're by far the best Minister of Communication of latest 6 months. ”|
(Stedee during the mandate of MoC)
|“ The only ReI who is nice to me for how he works. ”|
(ilKaiser on an interview given by Federico)
- Congressman of Italy elected on April 26th 2014, May 26th 2014, June 26th 2014, July 26th 2014, August 26th, September 26th 2014 and November 26th 2014.
- Speaker of the Italian Congress on July 26th 2014.
- Deputy Speaker of the Italian Congress on May 30th 2014, June 30th, August 30th and September 30th 2014.
- Minister of Communication of Dibex Government, October 6th 2014.
- Minister of Interior of ilKaiser Government, October 6th 2014.
- Minister of Communication of Linxys Government, December 6th 2014.
- Party president of Rinascita eItaliana on September 15th 2014.
- Deputy Party President of Rinascita eItaliana on July 16th 2014.
- Italian Ambassador.
He join the Italian party Rinascita eItaliana (ReI) from the day of its registration on eRepublik.
He was elected for the first time as a Congressman in ReI in April in the sixth position in the electoral roll as a young congressman. During his term of office, he shall submit a proposal to guarantee representation to parties outside the top 5 in the Congress and to adjust the Congress in times of war.
He's re-elected for the second time in ReI as an expert Congressman in May 2014 in third place in the electoral roll and was appointed Deputy Speaker of the Congress by the Speaker Stedee.
During his term of office, he shall submit a proposal to legalize and regulate the referendum.
He was re-elected for the third time in ReI as an expert Congressman in June 2014 in first place in the electoral roll and was appointed Deputy Speaker of the Congress by the Speaker Daniel Xiveth.
During the congressional elections of July 2014 he was re-elected in the first position in the electoral roll of ReI and on July 29 he was elected Speaker of the Congress, becoming the first Speaker of Rinascita eItaliana. He appoints as Deputy Speaker the Congressman Yamisuke, and this nomination leads to a motion of no confidence for him and for Yamisuke by the Congressman Dibex. The two no-confidence motions are rejected by Congress.
In the same period, due to the resignation of Superpimpo, he becomes the President of the Constituent Assembly ad interim, until the abrogation of the same Constituent Assembly, becoming the third and last President of the Assembly. On August 20, it's proposed a second no-confidence motion against him by the Congressman AelagonTheRealOne (PCE) due to the conduct of the Deputy Speaker Yamisuke. The no-confidence motion is rejected, but he still decides to dismiss Yamisuke from his position as Deputy Speaker.
As Speaker has presented two revisions of the Congress Rules, including that one of 17/08/14 that is still in force.
He's re-elected for the fifth time in ReI as an expert Congressman in August 2014 in first place in the electoral roll and was appointed Deputy Speaker of the Congress by the Speaker kimi89na.
Federico is re-elected for the sixth time in ReI as an Expert Congressman in September 2014 and was appointed Deputy Speaker of the Congress by the Speaker TeoDX.
At the same time, Federico becomes an ambassador when MoFA Corol assigned him to Scandinavian and continued his work with the MoFA Atlius il Drago Dormiente during the months of May-June 2014. During the months of June-July 2014, he continued his activity as Ambassador with MoFA andreami8, dealing with Bosnia and Herzegovina and Albania.
- DISCUSSION - Representatives of parties outside the top5 - 07/05/14
- DISCUSSION - Amendment to Art.3 Paragraph III of Congress Rules - 14/05/14
- DISCUSSION - Referendum - 12/06/14
- PROPOSAL - Legislative decree about accreditations in the Congress - 09/07/14
- PROPOSAL - Amendment of final Disposition III of the Constitution (Constitutional Quorum) 09/07/14
- PROPOSAL - Amendment of Law III 04/13 "Testo Unico di Bilancio" - 11/08/14
Articles about Federico Fato
- by Dibex (in Italian)
- by Dominikkino (in Italian)
- by Carlo00 (in Italian)
- by Lorenzo Santarelli (in Italian)