Difference between revisions of "One:Industry"
(Version 1 Links)
Revision as of 22:08, 17 August 2010
This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
There are 4 Manufacturing, 3 Construction and 5 Raw materials industries in game right now. Each manufacturing industry requires a certain raw material for production. All constructions industries need Wood for production.
All three industries use wood as raw material.
- One:Food - This industry uses grain as raw material;
- Gifts - This industry uses diamonds as raw material;
- Weapons - This industry uses iron as raw material;
- Moving ticket - This industry uses oil as raw material;
Raw Materials Industries
- Grain farms - Grain is used for the production of Food;
- Diamonds mines - Diamonds are used for the production of Gifts;
- Iron mines - Iron is used for the production of Weapons;
- Oil wells - Oil is used for the production of Movint tickets;
- Lumberyard - Wood is used for the production of Houses, Hospitals and Defense systems
For details on productivity for each employee please see the One:Productivity formula.
There are three domain skills:
- Construction - Hospitals, Houses, Defense systems (resource: wood)
- Manufacturing - Moving tickets (oil), Food (grain), Weapons (iron), Gifts (diamonds)
- Raw materials - Wood, Oil, Grain, Diamonds, Iron
An employee's skill increases each time the employee works.
Raw Materials productivity