This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
An employee works by simply pressing the “Work” button.
In order for an employee to work, the company must have enough money to pay him and enough raw materials to produce goods (for manufacturing and construction companies).
After pressing the "Work" button:
- Citizen will see the final results of his productivity, as well as a message with more detailed information.
- Productivity is added to the product queue. Products will be created when units are completed.
- Citizen will receive your daily salary, minus income taxes.
- Citizen will receive 1 Experience Point.
- Citizen skill level in the appropriate work field (Construction, Manufacturing, and Land) will increase.
After working, you will lose an amount of value equal to the quality of the company. New players are advised not to work in higher quality companies until they are able to afford the basics of feeding oneself. If your wellness is below the quality level of the company, you will not be allowed to work.
See this section of the company page.
Other important information
For every 30 days-in-a-row you have worked, you will receive a “Hard worker" achievement and Rising:Treasure map. If someone you have invited (after Day 912) earns a “Hard worker" achievement, then you will earn 10% of the reward. You can collect this award by clicking "Collect Gold" from the Gold page.
Back to Tutorial page