By owning a Rocket Factory you will be able to produce your own rockets that will give you more damage in a battle.
In order to produce the rocket each day you will need a certain number of Q1-Q6 weapons as production resources.
Note: You cannot use weapons that are partially used
- The damage will be added only to the battle damage and to the Battle Hero and Campaign Hero medal
- No rank points are awarded
- The damage is added to the True Patriot progress
- The damage is added to the Top Damage
How to make a rocket
In order to start the rocket production you will have to upgrade the building to level 1. The upgrade option is locked according to the division you are in, like in the table below. So, in order to have the option to upgrade it to the next level, you will have to level up from your current battle division:
|Division 1||only the Q1||10 GOLD|
|Division 2||unlocks the Q2 upgrade||30 GOLD|
|Division 3||unlocks the Q3 upgrade||70 GOLD|
|Division 4||unlocks the Q4 upgrade
unlocks the Q5 upgrade
- You cannot have more than one rocket in your storage, thus if you already have a rocket you need to use it before producing another one.
- For Q4 and Q5 level you will now have a new line of production that allows you to build a 50% Damage Booster . The booster requires the same amount of weapons as the rocket.
- The damage booster is activated the moment you built it and is valid for 5 minutes.
- Both rocket and damage booster can be built daily, at a limit of one per day. You can only store one rocket in your inventory.
- You can downgrade Rocket Factory just like you can do with companies and training facilities.