This template as it is presented on the Page DOES NOT WORK! There is some code missing. Also, the code to create the link back to the game is wrong, regions are not by number, they are by name. The template looks ok on the old pages, but if you want to use the new features, you are SOL (shit outta luck)--QJ Lincoln Talk To Me 20:11, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, fixed the code on the page. Still needs someone to figure out how to get the template to link back to the region in the game. --QJ Lincoln Talk To Me 20:16, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
Region link is broken if region got's more than 1 word in it's name (like here: Southern Finland). eRep binds words together with "-" mark. This should be fixed if someone has skills to do so. As far as I know creating link from regions name won't work... -- sampo555 | Talk to me! 11:48, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
- I was thinking about some use of <nowiki>. Gotta check that in sandbox -- Grzechooo (his discussion) 11:59, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
Kind of not surprised this is glitchy as it was based on old code. Quite surprised my old template was dug up.--~✭βƓЪὢ✭~ 21:12, 30 April 2010 (UTC)
Stone and Titanium
I was wondering if anyone was going to update the Template to change, Wood into Stone and Diamonds into Titanium, I've tried myself and sadly have not successful, if anyone is able to update it, I would really appreciate it! Rowan Quigley Talk to me! 02:38, 9 July 2010 (UTC)
- Gotta update it (in meanwhile something may be messed up because it's complicated as hell) -- Grzechooo drop a line 10:17, 9 July 2010 (UTC)
This needs to be changed or removed after the introduction of v2. I would suggest changed to the number of hospitals and defence systems although it could change often, especially during wars.
--Luke Peters 19:18, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
Changes made to region template
I have made following changes to this template:
- Hospitals / Defense systems shows the number of them in the region
- Added link to the battlefield of that region.
Population field not working
Hi I'm trying to edit some regions but the information in population field is wrong (does not match data from eR webpage). When trying to override using the population parameter it doesn't works either. Help please -- Pichulator ~ Talk to Me ~ 00:52, 2 October 2011 (PDT)