| The Fortieth Philippine Congress
| Official Seal of the Philippine Congress
- House Speaker: None Elected
- Deputy Speaker: None Elected
The Philippine Congress: Plenary Hall
< 39th • 41st >
The Fortieth Philippine Congress was the former meeting of the national legislature (Philippine Congress) of the Republic of the Philippines. It was convened after the August 25, 2012 congressional elections, which had replace the entire membership of the Thirty-Nine Philippine Congress. Congress members of the Fortieth Philippine Congress had served a term of one month starting from July 26, 2012 until August 25, 2012.
Definition of Terms:
- Entered: Number of candidates from a political party who joined the election.
- Gained: Number of seats gained from the previous Congress.
- Held: Number of seats held from the previous Congress.
- Lost: Number of candidates who are not qualified in the election.
- Won: Number of seats won after the election.