Anthony Colby is a valued employee. He has received 67 Hard Worker medals. Anthony Colby had a streak of 270 straight days of work but lost it due to RL events. During V1 version of the game, he was the proud owner of Colby Enterprises.
Anthony was elected Party president of Partido Obrero Revolucionario in the August 2009 elections by defeating Skema with 70 percent of the votes. Anthony Colby was appointed Bolivian Minister of Health in September 2009. Anthony Colby changed political parties in September 2009 by joining Partido Liberalista Boliviano.
In December 2009, Anthony Colby was appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs for English Speaking Countries by President XIIII. Anthony Colby was also elected President of the Bolivian Congress in December 2009.
In January of 2010, Anthony Colby moved to Ireland where he was granted citizenship on January 27. Colby joined the Irish Social Democrats upon gaining citizenship. Colby later joined Clann na nGael where for a couple of hours he was party president Anthony Colby was elected to the Irish Dail on April 25, 2010. Since then, he has been Party President of the Economic Free Thinkers Society and member of the Fenian Brotherhood. Anthony Colby was appointed Minister of Defense by President Nogin the nog in September 2010. Anthony was also a failed VP candidate for then CP candidate Donovan Thomas. He was a member of Fenian Brotherhood before he joined Eire Aonair. Later on, Anthony joined Independent Labour Party.
- Anthony Colby is a member of Independent Labour Party.
- Anthony Colby has been elected into the Congress on 42 occasions.
- Anthony Colby has been elected president of Ireland on 1 occasion.
He advanced very little up the rank structure after moving to Bolivia since Bolivia was not active militarily.
After moving to Ireland in January of 2010 Anthony joined the IDF (Irish Defence Forces) and was assigned to the Dundalk Fusiliers. By the time V2 rolled around Anthony was Commanding Officer of the Dundalk Fusiliers. With the change to V2 and the different weapon grades, Anthony was assigned to the Irish Tank Division and soon was the commanding officer. He retained that position until he was promoted to the rank of Commander General of the IDF but that was only a short posting due to the change once again back to the old wall system and the revamp of the IDF.
In August 2010 Anthony Colby was named the most celebrated soldier in Ireland. In September of 2010, Anthony was made co-Minister of Defense by then President Nogin the nog and was involved in the planning of the first military action that freed Northern Ireland from the UK. With the changes in the game and the new rank structure, Colby was reduced from V1 Field Marshal to Lt Colonel.
- Top Damage in a Campaign: 491,453,296 for Ireland, Achieved while trying to defend Dublin against Finland on day 4,404
- True Patriot Damage History:
- 3,240,124,643 for Ireland
is a newspaper owned and published by Anthony Colby.
Anthony was born in the state of Maine in the USA. He moved to Bolivia in mid-June 2009. In January 2010 Anthony Colby moved to Ireland. A short stay in New Zealand when the nation was first formed led Anthony to miss the friends and associates he made in Ireland and led to his return on December 20, 2010.
- Frontline of Freedom: Ireland - One of the first 50 Freedom Fighters from Ireland.
- Day 2268 - Third Place in Division 4, 3rd M.U. Tournament - Dealt the third highest damage in the 3rd Military Units Tournament, Division 4, Ireland.
- Day 2317 - Ranked in the top 50 in Ireland, National Shield Competition.
- Day 2429 - Dream Team Player - Ranked in the Top 50 players of the New World Cup Final in Ireland.
- Day 2474 - Third Rank Killer - Helped his Military Unit to win the 3rd place in the Kill Rush, Division 3, Ireland.
- Day 4835 - Love Bites - Tier I - Sharing more than 10000 Love Bites.
- Day 4908 - #springbreak - Awarded for participating in #springbreak 2021 event.