Aren Perry has been a:
- 4 terms USA congress member
- 6 terms congress member in the Philippines
- 2 terms Philippines president
- 3 terms USA ambassador to Turkey
- 2 terms Filipino General Commander
- 3 terms party president of the AAP
- Inter-party Secretary of Relations (the gentleman's agreement)
- SADD (Statistical Analysis of Data Department) member
In January 2009 Aren Perry ran for Congress in Illinois. He managed to win the January election. He ran two more times, posting his voting record and a platform at the end of his first term, which included plans to keep taxes low, get new hospitals and start no unnecessary wars. His platform concluded saying: "I am not a perfect man… But if you let me, I will ensure to the best of my ability the economy is bolstered, no needless wars but no cowardice from foes, and that the voices of my fellow citizens of Illinois are being represented."
At the end of his second term, he once again posted his voting record and a similar platform. He was re-elected for his third consecutive term. He ran for re-election in April but failed to capture enough votes. His political life continued, despite the loss, because he had already been elected President of the America's Advancement Party.
After four successful runs at the congress, Aren tried his luck at the hardest state to win in-the well dug in the state of Illinois versus Claire Littleton. Wanting an easier e-life he then moved to the Philippines where many other USA citizens of that time also moved for an e-vacation
Other Political Positions
America's Advancement Party
Aren was an active member of the AAP throughout his life in the New World. He was president of the party, serving three terms of the position. Under Aren's guidance, the party had risen from the 5th largest party of the USA, to the 4th largest, gaining over a hundred new members. As party president, he also made a new manifesto, put the AAP newspaper to work, over doubling its subscribers and helped many of the party's members put together great runs at congressional offices.
Other Major Positions - Prior to 2014
In addition to congress and party president positions, Aren has been a 3 term Ambassador to Turkey, during the time that the USA was freeing Greece and Israel from Turkey, a 3 term SADD (Statistical Analysis Development Department) member, a 1 term Chairman of the Infrastructure Committee, and a 2 term Interparty Secretary of Relations, in which he created with Scrabman the Jedi Council and "the Gentleman's agreement".
We The People
Aren Perry was lastly a member of the WTP Party as a recruiter - the newer version of the AAP (his former party).
Aren Perry came back to life in June of 2014 after a 2-year stint away from the game. His current involvement is in the WTP, the current version of the AAP (his former party) as a recruiter, and a QM for the eUSAF. He is hoping to enjoy more of the political scene and bring a new spirit of energy to the political party he has always been involved in.
- While ambassador to Turkey, he helped broker a first ever peace deal with the USA.
- Kept the Philippines on the map, keeping Congress in session and the political parties from being wiped, for two weeks while going through China and under political pressure of Indonesia.
- In the midst of a grave attempt of being wiped, managed not only to survive, but to regain Mindanao, an iron region.
- Helped the AAP climb from 5th ranked to 3rd ranked political party. His successor, Mercurius100, brought the AAP to 1st.
is the newspaper owned and published by Aren. There are about 235 readers subscribed to this newspaper.