Australian Democratic Party
This party was created in January 2010. It is identical to Peoples Democracy in everything but its name. The Peoples Democracy and the Australian Democratic Party are believed to have many of the same goals of its predecessor, the Aus Democratic Socialist Party.
These values are the values of the Australian Democratic Party:
The Party's core values are posted on the forums:
- We believe that every citizen of eAustralia has the right to state benefits to maintain wellness at a decent level to maximize productivity.
- We believe that all general managers have a right to earn a profit; however, they also have a responsibility to offer fair prices.
- We believe that all citizens have a right to a job with a fair wage, one which allows them to buy food of high enough quality to maintain wellness.
- We believe that citizens have a right to play the game regardless of their real-life nationality, previous eNationality or beliefs.
- We will further the cause of democratic socialism as the ideal model for government.
- We believe that active and knowledgeable eCitizens contribute to the economy of eAustralia and make eRepublik much more enjoyable for all eCitizens, and shall strive to further eAustralia and its citizens through promoting activity and education to all eAustralians.
- We encourage all members to participate in the development of our platforms, articles, press releases and public relations through friendly debate, and recognise that we cannot be a party of the people if we do not actively interact and work with eAustralians from all corners of the nation.
- We believe that every person has a right to have their voice heard and we will examine all ideas in an unbiased, objective manner.
- We believe that a stable economy is vital for the future of the nation and we will endeavour to expand it through the use of reasonable taxation, boycotts, recommended pricing and other economic measures that lead to maximum growth.
- We encourage all eAustralians to be involved in the development of their society and we will help anyone with interest or potential to advance our cause.
The first Party president elections held after the renaming of this party was, Pizza The Hut. Pizza the Hut was accused of PTOing the party. Pizza the Hut has now renamed the party Liberal Party of Australia after Australia's second largest party in RL, despite the politics of this party being at complete opposite ends of the political spectrum to what the Australian Democratic Party stands for.
The Peoples Democracy was formed as a result of the ADSP wishing to re-brand its party.
The first official Peoples Democracy Party president was Xavier Darkmyre, during the December elections.
Members of Congress
The ADSP had many senators who served Australia admirably.
The following is a complete list of Peoples Democracy Senators that have served eAustralia in the Australian Senate:
(there have not yet been any Senate elections since the creation of this party)
|Month and Year||Senator||Region||Votes|
|December 2009||br0adside||New South Wales||26|
|December 2009||Aussie Bloke||Victoria||16|
|December 2009||Mr Rosewater||New South Wales||14|
|December 2009||Brenflakes||South Australia||4|
|December 2009||Pizza The Hut||Western Australia||1|
The first official candidate of the newly created Peoples Democracy, is Timeoin, who is contesting the January 2010 elections.
His article can be viewed.
|Month and Year||Party president||Votes||Total Votes Percentage|
|December 2009||Xavier Darkmyre||62||69.66%|