Basics: Military tutorial • War • Declare war • Natural enemy • Airstrike • Battlefield • Battle • Battle priorities • Determination • Empire • Defence shield
Battle is a place where soldiers fight in the New World. Each battle is part of a campaign in a war. All battles are conducted on the battlefield. There can be 8-17 battles (rounds) in a campaign, each battle can last from 90 to 120 minutes, depending on how dominant one side is.
There are two main types of battles:
However, there are also three possible statuses based on the amount of damage dealt:
|Icon / Text||Description|
|Cold Battle|| Campaigns in the cold state |
(0 - 49,9% of required damage done for the Battle to become Epic).
|Full Scale Battle|| Campaigns in the full scale state |
(50 - 99,9% of required damage done for the Battle to become Epic).
|Epic Battle|| Campaigns in the epic state |
(100% or more of required damage done - Battle is Epic!).
The status is shown visually on Campaign details, and it can help to determine how close the Battle is to become Epic. Above filters can be found on the wars page.
Defeating an enemy
Fighting is a process that can be done by any citizen from the battlefield. Clicking the Fight button once, will automatically deal enough hits in order to defeat the opponent. The energy consumed will depend on number of hits dealt for the kill (1 hit = 10 energy) and if the soldier was equipped with a weapon, its durability will decrease accordingly (1 hit = 1 durability).
Winning a battle
The winner of each divisional battle is the side that first reaches over 1800 domination points, or the one who has more points after 2 hours (120 minutes) of battle. Every minute one side has over 50% control will award that side with X number of points where X is:
- 0-30 minutes into the battle, 10 points at every minute;
- 31-60 minutes into the battle, 20 points at every minute;
- 61-90 minutes into the battle; 30 points at every minute;
- 91-120 minutes into the battle, 60 points at every minute.
In order for a ground division round to end, every division needs one side to reach 1800 points. If one ground division finishes before the rest they must wait until all ground divisional mini-battles are finished before the next round can begin. This way all ground divisions start at the same time each round.
- If both countries have 1800 points at the end (division is tied), the defender will be declared as the winner.
- When the dominance of both sides is exactly 50-50, the respective points are credited to the defender.
- The battle is automatically closed after 2 hours, even if the sides don't reach 1800 points.
- The battle is automatically closed when a peace law is approved between 2 countries involved in a direct war.
- If there is an epic battle, the winner gets double points for each epic division. Airforce division does NOT subject to this rule.
There are several awards given for the performance in a battle. Each citizen with the highest influence in their ground division battle, on both sides, will get battle hero achievements, while each citizen with the highest influence in their air division battle will get a sky hero achievements, as well on both sides.
Determination in battles
Since eRepublik's 6th Anniversary, on Day 2192, when a region is kept under foreign occupation, the people’s determination to overthrow the oppressors increases over time. This leads to a Determination Bonus that multiplies the influence in battles against the oppressor.
|Soldier related terms|
Basic concepts: Military rank • Aircraft rank • Strength • Damage • Influence • Weapon • Booster • Battlefield • Ground battle • Aircraft battle