This page has been saved as memories from the Beta version.
This is another scenario of the War Tutorial.
2nd Situation – Battle page
- Countries – In the left side the attacking country is displayed (B) and on the right side the defenders (C) with their allies (A). In the middle section, for both sides will appear the total number of soldiers that are now in this battle and the number of fights won in this battle by soldiers of both sides.
- Phases – in phase 1 is displayed a live counter until the region can be secured or conquered and in phase 3, you will have the two available buttons: ‘Secure region’ or ‘Conquer region’
- Battle history - Clicking ‘Battle history’ link will open the list of the 1vs1 fights that happened in that battle.
In this area, 1vs1 fights will be constantly displayed.
While you can watch the fight that is taking place during a battle, you have the option to enter the battle:
- if you are a Citizen of country B you will be able to join the battle by pushing the ‘Join attackers’ button
- if you are a Citizen of country C you will be able to join the battle by pushing the ‘Join defenders’ button
When you expect an opponent you have the chance to leave battle and enter the spectator mode. Once you have an opponent you can't leave the battlefield.
You can enter a fight only if you are a soldier, if your strength is higher than 0 and if your wellness is higher or equal to 30%.
You will lose a battle if your wellness drops below 10% and you will leave the battlefield with a minimum of 10 wellness units.
After you decided to join a battle, you will find yourself in one of the following 3 situations:
- if nobody is in the battle or there is no opponent in the 'Next fights' list you will enter the list and you will wait for an opponent.
- if there are soldiers waiting on both of the sides you will enter your side and wait your turn
- if there are no soldiers on your side and but there are soldiers on the opponent side than automatically you will be placed in the active fight area and you will fight the first soldier from the opponent list.
In the active fight area on the left is placed the attacker and on the right the defender.
The damage is the total force of the attack. The force is calculated here: Beta:Formulas#Damage Formula
There are also two bonus types:
Bonus = first strike
Bonus = 150 %
In the middle section, the fight log will be displayed.
|Menu in eRepublik Beta|