There are essentially five types of boosters:
Bazooka booster allows citizens to inflict more damage depending on their ground division.
Note: If a citizen has a bazooka booster in their storage and they get promoted to the next division, the bazooka booster will NOT be upgraded.
Damage booster provides a 50% or 100% additional damage for a limited time.
It works like bazooka booster except for the fact that it doesn't activate per single hit but for a variable amount of time (from 5 minutes to 24 hours).
- Damage boosters built in rocket factories activate at the moment they are built.
Ghost booster gives you 30% of the biggest damage/hit of the Citizen who fights in the same Battle, Round, side and Division as you.
a) If in Round 1 of a Battle, 10 Citizens fight and the Citizen with the biggest damage/hit is a Citizen A who makes 1,000 damage/hit, when Ghost Booster is activated, you will make 300 damage/hit + the regular damage/hit you have.
b) Citizen A hits 18,000 damage/hit with Q6 Weapon and 100% damage booster. Citizen B hits 2,000 per hit. Max hit = 9,000 (100% Booster not taken into account). With the Ghost Booster active, Citizen A will hit for 18,000 (regular damage) + 2,700 (booster damage) = 20,700, and Citizen B will hit for 2,000 (regular damage) + 2,700 (booster damage) = 4,700.
Each Ghost Booster lasts for 1 minute. The Ghost Boosters can be stored and they have no expiry date.
- When activated, a visual effect will be shown around citizen's weapon.
- After each use, the certain quality of the booster requires a cooldown. During this time the booster of same or lower quality cannot be activated. For example, if a quality 2 booster is in cooldown, a citizen can activate a quality 3 one.
- Activating a higher quality booster will replace the lower quality one, if one is already activated.
- Guerrilla fights, bombs or rockets will not be affected by this booster, but Bazookas will get the damage bonus
- Rank points are gained according to the damage done, so using the booster will also give citizens more rank points.
Damage Accelerator (DAB)
There are two versions of damage accelerators:
- Acquired from the Gold_store:
- Acquired from Power spin
- Damage acceleration: 5x
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Prestige points are gained accordingly, so double hits also mean double Prestige Points.
- DABs can be used together with Damage Boosters and Bazookas.
- DABs don’t affect Bombs, Rockets or Guerrilla fights.
- DABs don’t have an expiration date and they can be bought for an unlimited time.
- They happear in the storage
Prestige points booster
The booster increases the prestige points awarded when fighting by 1 for each 10 energy.