Principles and Values
Democracia Proactiva was a political party of Venezuela, with a political, social and economic tendency of Center-Libertarian party.
It was a political movement that fought for the freedom, social justice, equality and solidarity of the country and in the world. The purpose was to listen and to assist the necessity of the people, through the political and social action into democracy, to govern without exclusion and to transform the society.
Why a center Party? The necessities of the people should be covered, in the mark of a strong economy balanced among political state and private investment.
This Party was:
Defend and seeks:
- the equality and individual and collective freedom
- Proactive citizenship
|“ Democracia Proactiva is synonymous of quality, value, proactivity and ability to critique, all with a sense of constructivism to and towards a better society. That is the DP ”|
(Casiopea95 (former DP party president))
Vision and Mision
We imagine Venezuela with full rights and freedoms based on the respect and the democracy, incorporated to the world community in equality of conditions, with a society for all and of opportunities, it prospers and growing, respectful of the political, religious, cultural and economic differences, this society will be agile to adapt to the new realities and tendencies.
Based on our principles and values, we want to assist the necessities of the people through the participation, the debate, the respect to the differences, consensus decision-making, balance and division of powers in order of achieving our country vision.
DP was founded in January 2009, day 421 of the New World by mahernandezg. The call of the foundation was assisted by Zigman and elmango80, these three people have the task of making grow to the party in Venezuela.
- 4 people running for in Venezuelan Congress elections and all of them were elected. They were elmango80, Zigman, Dodgy Dude and mahernandezg
- mahernandezg was appointed for the next presidential elections in Venezuela, he incorporates to his proposal diverse parties personalities to reach the consent of Venezuela in the pursuit of the best for the Country, Among them were Jesus Hernandez from M.S.U.V., CADOLUX and Benito_Camelas from PDV and Sombra.X from FMS.
- the Partido Democratico de Venezuela gave the support to mahernandezg for the next presidential elections, February 2009.
- mahernandezg won the presidential election with 71.31% of votes
- DP becomes the 2nd force in the Congress, 11 Congress members elected out of 35 in total
- the Partido Democratico de Venezuela reinforces its action plan to establish itself as the largest party
|mahernandezg||Jan/09 - Feb/09|
|Feb/09 - Mar/09|
|Rulefond||Mar/09 - Apr/09|
|mahernandezg||Apr/09 - May/09|
|May/09 - Jun/09|
|Jun/09 - Ago/09|
|Casiopea95||Ago/09 - Sep/09|
|Sep/09 - Oct/09|
|Oct/09 - Nov/09|
| January 2009,
| February 2009,
| March 2009,
| April 2009, |
|Ibarra Mendez||Mirna Marin|
|Mirna Marin||Ibarra Mendez|
| May 2009,
| June 2009,
| July 2009,
| August 2009, |
|Jordivicius||Ing. Luis||Ing. Luis|
| September 2009,
| October 2009, |
DP Membership Rules
The members of DP were committed to the following courtesy rules:
- Respect the Country Constitution
- Support and to follow our principles, values, mission and vision
- Respect the Political Adversary
- Debate any law proposal before voting
- First propose a debate before proposing a voting
- Support DP when the party requests you help
- Be fair
Registering in the DP party commits every member to follow these rules within the Country, within the Party and mainly when in contact with any other people.