Democrats of New Sweden
Democrats of New Sweden was a liberal party located in Sweden. Created in December 2007, it was one of the oldest political parties in Sweden. It was also one of the biggest parties in Sweden. A large amount of the member came from the same community, Gamereactor and resulted in a rivalry between them and the member of Flashback Sweden. Democrats of New Sweden often used the acronym DNS. The party was merged with Nationalgardet in January 2010, creating Liberala Vikingar.
DNS also had two organizations: DNS Information Center and DNS Liberala Motståndsförbund (DNSLM, Eng. DNS Liberal Resistance Union).
DNS was a party with people from many RL countries, such as Denmark, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Latvia and Finland. As example we can look at DKN, The former Party President, he was the first non-swedish party leader of an old Swedish party.
- We want free Denmark and free Germany.
- We want a change in the Swedish politics, and to break the monopoly FBS have on politics.
- We want to avoid wars that are all about expanding the Swedish empire.
- We want to help other nations, what is occupied and can't get free, with the use of money, gold and the Swedish military.
- We want more control over the governmental systems.
- We want to upgrade Sweden, in a way leading to more Media, better economy and more politics.
- We want to inform the citizens, everybody should have knowledge about the national affairs.
- We want to expand the Swedish views and ideas in the international affairs.
But most basic, We want to prove for Sweden that we don't need a party with no Ideology, what can't debate and is very un-liked opposition. We want to make a change, we want to prove something, We want to in one way, Sweden to be like the summer of 2008, a time with Pho3nix writing articles, josefstark being creative and when politics was fun.
Not only for Flashback Sweden, but for us in the opposition as well.
Political Agenda (Outdated)
The Democrats of New Sweden favours free-thinking and believes that each individual is capable of making his or her own decisions. The party members are treated as an individual party, where there is no official party program to follow – other than being a liberal. But there are certain points where most members are in agreement of such as lower taxes and not condone of Sweden taking part in any wars that would rob countries of their independence and freedom.
This does not mean that this is a party split in half. Quite the contrary; it brings members together as they are able to freely express their thoughts. The manifesto can be found here Democrats of New Sweden/Manifest
DNS Information Center
DNS Information Center was the newspaper organ of DNS, publishing articles which provide the public of decisions made in the party, and other needed information.
- December 27, 2007 - The party of "Det Nya Sverige" was created. The leader is .
- January 1, 2008 - DNS becomes a Member of The Swedish Congress. One place, and The comments? Well, As "Helge" said, "Lucky you only got 1 place"
- February 19, 2008 - DNS becomes the third biggest party in the Congress.
- March 20, 2008 - leaves his leadership position.
- April 11, 2008 - Cinc is elected as Party President (Possibly the first female Party President in Sweden)
- May 10, 2008 - Marten1000 becomes the new Party President.
- June 8, 2008 - Divinity (later known as Leon Fitzergald) and Pho3nix are candidates for the party elections.
- June 10, 2008 - Divinity is elected as Party President
- August 9, 2008 - Det Nya Sverige changes name to Democrats of New Sweden.
- August 10, 2008 - DKN becomes Party President.
- August 26, 2008 - DNS is the third-largest party in Sweden
- September 1, 2008 - DNS becomes the second-largest party in the congress.
- September 10, 2008 - The MoE Karl Holm is elected as party president.
- September 20, 2008 - DNS have problems due of some members support of the IRL party SverigeDemokraterna and a lack in control inside the party, the lack is from the tradition what the members should be free, and be controlled.
At the same time Karl Holm ends his mandate, and gives it to Trisen.
- September 25, 2008 - josefstark comes back and brings the party on its feet again.
- November 10, 2007 - DNS releases their Vision.
- November 15, 2008 - Gustavius becomes the party president.
- December 15, 2008 - Trisen becomes the party president.
- December 19, 2008 - DNS changes to Center from Center-Right after a proposal by Gustavius
- December 27, 2008 - DNS celebrates one year as a party
TemplarPaladin to Leon Pong
Democrats of New Sweden was created by Sweden, and have been ever since. After TemplarPaladin decided to leave the game the party was first led by Cinc, followed by marten1000 and then Leon Pong. The party followed almost the same social liberal state of mind during this time, although Leon Pong decided to follow it a bit more. Also, during Pong's mandates, both the activity and the number of members grew.in December 2007. The party quickly grew to be among the top five parties of
The arrival of the Germans
For the party president elections of August 10, 2008, three leading members of DNS decided to run for the post. Karl Holm, a prominent figure of DNS who had been in the congress on behalf of the party. josefstark, a well known citizen and also a prominent member of DNS who also had been sitting in the congress on the behalf of the party. And last, DKN, a German that had brought him and himself to DNS because of DNS promoting liberty for the Danish people and the German people. DKN won the election, supposedly because of his fellow Germans voting for him. It started a lot of external and internal debate. Although many prominent figures of DNS first disagreed with DKN leading them, they soon changed their minds and DKN's leadership was accepted internally.
Some external debates were however still being held. Especially one debate never left the air during DKN's mandate; why he wasn't accepted into Regeringen while most of the DNS congressmen were. Unfortunately the leading political party at the time, Flashback Sweden, after having held Germany hostage under their extreme violence for months, still wouldn't trust DKN and the German people. It struck DNS hard not being able to have their party leader in Regeringen, and it was a huge set back for DNS and the German people.
List of Party Presidents
- (January 10, 2008 - April 10, 2008)
- Cinc (April 11, 2008 - May 10, 2008)
- marten1000 (May 11, 2008 - June 10, 2008)
- Leon Pong (June 11, 2008 - July 31, 2008)
- Karl Holm (July 31, 2008 - August 10, 2008)
- DKN (August 11, 2008 - September 10, 2008)
- Karl Holm (September 11, 2008 - September 20, 2008)
- Trisen (September 20, 2008 - September 22, 2008)
- josefstark (September 22, 2008 - November 15, 2008)
- Gustavius (November 16, 2008 - December 15, 2008)
- Trisen (December 16, 2008 - March 15, 2009 )
- smulle (March 16, 2009 - June 15, 2009)
- Jacob Birchman (June 16, 2009 - July 15, 2009)
- smulle (July 16, 2009 - August 15, 2009)
- Spraetter (August 16, 2009 - September 15, 2009)
- Birchman II (September 16, 2009 - October 15, 2009)
- Trisen (October 16, 2009 - October 26, 2009)
- Maximilian (October 26, 2009 - November 15, 2009)
- Birchman II (November 16, 2009 - December 15, 2009)
- smulle (December 16, 2009 - ? )