Dictator laws of the Netherlands
(updated on Day 4,148)
Article 1 – Tasks of the Governmental Dictator and Government
- 1. The Dictator of the eNetherlands, in so far it is related to the powers of being Dictator, can only execute legal decisions made by Congress and the Government.
- 2. The Dictator of the eNetherlands has the rights mentioned in Chapter II, Articles 1.1 and 1.2.
- 3. The Dictator is required to pay 100% of his in-game gold rewards to Treasury of Netherlands.
- 4. The Government of the eNetherlands is required to transfer adequate funds to the National Treasury for the Dictator Upkeep Fee.
Article 2 – Election of the Dictator
- 1. The Dictator is appointed by the Congress of the eNetherlands for an unspecified time period by the debating and voting procedures laid down in Chapter II, Articles 6, 7 and 8, with the exception that it needs a two-thirds majority to pass.
- 2. The Dictator can leave office by resigning, or by removal from office by Congress, as laid down in Chapter II, Article 8.2 of the Lawbook of the eNetherlands.
Essential Documents of the eNetherlands
- 1. Documents specified by the Government to be essential are owned by the Key Keeper. Access rights to such documents are managed by the Key Keeper as laid down in Chapter IV of the Law Book.
- 2. The Government can at any time request the (Deputy) Chairman of Congress to modify the undermentioned list.
Ministry of Home Affairs:
Citizenship Application Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmAWKJVctIKiE5jk6Lci8Vs0AuVSGfV-0siqVlmXIEVw5fHw/viewform
Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Ministry of Defence:
MoD Sheet (expenses and statistics) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Trx_NudLYsDQFHyNJX2lEDABNtR8od5xQ5S58LRR6q8/edit?usp=sharing
Ministry of Finances:
Finance Sheet (expenses and statistics) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l24oKF9fW2XJkaXrZhCjQcDm6ix_Tri1ks619l76GoU/edit?usp=sharing
Ministry of Education: