Dutch National Democrats
Dutch National Democrats was a Nationalistic, Liberal and Democratic party in the Netherlands. At day 788 (16/01/2010) RetroX was chosen as Party president of the inactive party DutchLink and reformed the party to Dutch National Democrats. In April 2010, this party was again changed. It had 15 members prior to its changing.
The vision and agenda of DND:
- Proud of eNL
- Stimulate our private companies
- Stimulate new companies
- Reduce the need for state companies
- Reduce the number of the government jobs
- Respect Belgium as an independent nation
- Setting up a Legal/Court system
- Appoint an anti-cheating officer
- Setting up a monthly award ceremony
- Setting up an entertainment/competition department
DND entered history by starting up the EUNL Awards - a community giver awards.
Due to the lack of political activity, the party was disbanded.
|Term start||Term end||Party president||Votes||Member count||Voting Rate||Comments|
|Jan 16, 2010||Feb 15, 2010||RetroX||5||8||62.50%||Founder of the party|
|Feb 16, 2010||Mar 15, 2010||RetroX||-||-||-%||continued as PP|
|Mar 16, 2010||Apr 15, 2010||RetroX||-||-||-%||continued as PP|
|Apr 16, 2010||May 15, 2010||RetroX||-||-||-%||continued as PP|
- Day 788: RetroX became Party president of DutchLink
- Day 788: Dutch National Democrats has been founded as the successor of DutchLink
- Day 790: DND Forum has been set up
- Day 793: has been founded as an operational organisation to the party
- Day 793: has been founded as the newspaper of the party
- Day 794: The monthly award ceremony is founded: eUNL Awards
- Day 798: The first eUNL Awards winners
- Day 877: The DND is going to disband.