EI June 2008
|eRepublik Insider articles|
2012/2013 - Last published articles
Interesting events around Erepublik
- Tomorrow [b]local elections[/b] will take place for the 7th time in Erepublik. An interesting battle will be in [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/region-116.html]Cluj-Napoca[/a] between [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-169412.html]Korobase[/a] [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-194632.html]Piratul[/a] and [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-330.html]FlorinGrozea[/a] (Florin is a famous pop singer in real life in Romania). Good luck to all competitors.
- [b]Changes[/b]: When a Citizen becomes a soldier, from now on he will start with 0 (zero) strength. To enter a battle his strength will need to be at least level 1.
- [b]The next version[/b] of Erepublik is really starting to take shapes. We will need the help of some users to test it before launching. We will keep you updated with more news and infos about v1, in the next period of time. You will have even some pictures on our blog with our team brainstorming and developing the new Erepublik. Screen-shots and later features will be revealed once the launching date is approaching
- [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-133742.html]King Waseem[/a] had a great idea and [b]interviewed[/b] [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-3184.html]Platonic[/a] in one of the longest interviews in Erepublik and here are the links to it: [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/article-326361.html]part 1[/a], [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/article-337521.html]part 2[/a] and [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/article-344671.html]part 3[/a]. Also, [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-5100.html]Dishmcds[/a] the President of USA, wrote an interesting [a url=www.erepublik.com/article-352351.html]analysis[/a] for early June from an eRepublikan point of view.
- In the last week-end we had two interesting [b]community meetings[/b] in real life, in Madrid and Bucharest. Read more about the events on our [a url=http://blog.erepublik.com/erepublik-meetings-in-madrid-and-bucharest/]latest blog post[/a]
- Today we gave [b]3 more invites[/b] to Citizens who had no invitations left.
Our regards to all of you, The Erepublik Team
Let's write the history of Erepublik
Each one of you has his part in the history of The New World and now after 206 days it is time to keep a record of it in order to help the children of [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/]Erepublik[/a] understand our past actions and maybe learn from them (or not).
We have managed to write the first lines of the [a url=http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/History]Erepublik history on the official wiki[/a] We know that there are many important events that should be added in this page and we invite all Citizens to help us get it right. Imagine what our history books in school would have looked like if, they had been written by people who actually lived it.
Also another interesting idea is to have the history of each country in Erepublik on its specific [a url=http://wiki.erepublik.com/]wiki[/a] page. This would later be linked with the country presentation page, giving everyone a chance to really understand the dynamics of each country and of its major citizens.
Each month, for the top [a url=http://wiki.erepublik.com/]wiki[/a] contributors we will have special prizes (T-shirts, stickers and Erepublik Gold). [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-5079.html]Cristesco[/a] will make the announcement on the forum and will give more details about this in the following days. For more details about the [a url=http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Main_Page]wiki[/a] please visit [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/forum-Wiki_Erepublik-72.html]this[/a] forum topic or the wiki help page.
- 10 days must pass until you can vote, if you have changed your location and moved to another country. - We have the first General in Erepublik: [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-189722.html]Alucard Bloodlust[/a] and he has won 210 battles. - [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/country-51.html]South Africa[/a] has moved the [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/war-252.html]battlefields[/a] on Indonesian soil and [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/country-34.html]Czech Republic[/a] vs [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/country-13.html]Hungary[/a] is now the longest active [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/war-242.html]war[/a] (14 days).
Thank you for your support, The Erepublik Team
A new country in Erepublik
Today [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/country-61.html]Slovenia[/a] became the newest country in Erepublik. We have received many suggestions regarding this subject and we have decided that this is the right moment to add [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/country-61.html]Slovenia[/a]
The new country will be divided in six regions (Upper Carniola, Styria and Carinthia, Prekmurje, Inner Carniola, Lower Carniola, Slovenian Littoral ) with the capital city in Ljubljana.
In order to help [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/country-61.html]Slovenia[/a] reach a reasonable level of development, no wars will be able to start against it for the next 30 days (until 10th of July). If one of the neighboring countries decides to declare war to [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/country-61.html]Slovenia[/a] the proposal will be canceled. Also, the Slovenian first President (which will be elected on the 1st of July) will not be able to propose war to other countries until the 10th of July.
Other countries will be added constantly in Erepublik considering the traffic sources. From all the countries that are not in Erepublik, [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/country-61.html]Slovenia[/a] had the most visits. We welcome all Slovenians and we send them our best regards.
[b]New funding for Erepublik[/b]
To keep the rivers of energizers flowing, the Erepublik project received a first round of funding from business angels. These investors have tremendous Internet experience and will help us deliver to you a great new version of Erepublik this year. [a url=http://blog.erepublik.com/erepublik-angel-round/]Here[/a] you can see how Alexis and George express their feelings about it (they really need those energizers :P).
Thank you for your support, and don't forget to vote for the party elections.
The Erepublik Team
Erepublik meeting in Spain
[a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-184.html]Alexis Bonte[/a] is organizing a meeting for Spanish Citizens next Friday, 13 June (C / Almagro 28, 6th Floor, Madrid) from 18h30 to 20h00. The event will take place in the Erepublik office and it is limited to 40 people. If you want to attend, please send a private message to [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-184.html]Alexis Bonte[/a] with your real name so you can be included on the list.
There will be a surprise for the first 20 citizens who show up. Drinks and snacks for all others as well as stickers.
On another matter, today all Citizens without invitations have received three more. So [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/invite_friends.htm]invite your friends[/a] in Erepublik and win more gold.
The Erepublik Team
[b]Spanish message from Alexis Bonte[/b]
PRIMER ENCUENTRO OFFLINE DE CIUDADANOS DE EREPUBLIK EN ESPAÑA
Próximo viernes 13 de Junio (C/ Almagro 28, 6ª Planta, Madrid) de las 18h30 a las 20h00 AFORO LIMITADO 40 PERSONAS (Si quieres asistir inscríbete en los comentarios a este mensaje y envía un Personal Message a [a url=http://www.erepublik.com/profile-184.html]Alexis Bonte[/a] o a alexis (at)erepublik (dot) com con tu nombre y apellidos reales para que te incluyamos en la lista) Habrá una sorpresa para los primeros 20 ciudadanos que se apunten. Bebidas y snacks para todos los otros así como stickers. IMPORTANTE: EL EQUIPO DE SEGURIDAD DE LA ENTRADA DESARMARÁ A TODOS LOS ASISTENTES DADO EL CLIMA DE CRISPACIÓN POLÍTICA EXISTENTE EN EL ePAÍS ;-)