Erepublik World Academy
The Erepublik World Academy (abbreviated as EWA), was an international union of ministries of education of 37 countries.
- The Academy is created for collaboration with educational and cultural purposes, exchange of experience and mutual support. In this area, respecting the principles of democracy, equality, transparency and rule of law.
- The aims of the Academy are to promote at the global level the values and wealth of humanity, the progress and prosperity in the socio-cultural environment and national treasures of each country.
- Proposals to the improvement of the game.
- To defend the principles enlisted in EWA Charter.
Here is a brief timeline of the Academy's history.
- 22 February 2013: Implementation of Projects at Global Level.
- 23 February 2013: Creation of Academy Charter.
- 24 February 2013: Official Start of the Academy.
- 28 February 2013: First EWA Summit Held.
- 14 March 2013: First EWA Council Meeting Held.
- 28 March 2013: Second EWA Summit Held. Proclamation of First Set of EWA Leaders.
Declaration of the Creation of the Union
|“ Today, 24.02.2013, eDay 1923, by the agreement of the undersigned Country Presidents, have decided to unite our ministries of education and found an international union: Erepublik World Academy abbreviated as: EWA. ”|
Summits and councils
The Academy holds meetings that are organized by order on the 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th of each month if there is an agenda to be discussed.
The Erepublik World Academy consists of 37 member-nations. Each with its own representatives to the Academy.
Functions and responsibilities
- Supreme Leader
- At the start of the mandate, he announces CP and ME regarding the Academy.
- He initiates the dialogue and organizes representatives of countries of the union.
- Organizes the summits, councils & coordinates the activity and HQ teamwork.
- Ensure the execution of the global objectives of the academy.
- Executive Director
- Make the plan of activities and coordinates the direct execution of projects.
- Runs the organizational operations & develops the strategic planning of the projects.
- Make agenda topics for the Council of Academy, organizes and manages the councils
- He organizes meetings for the change of experience. The duration of the mandate is 1 month.
- Helps the Supreme Leader and Executive Director in his tasks.
- He can be the Minister of Education or another person who is doing well in this domain.
- Publishes the decisions of the academy and the result of the summits.
- Country Presidents and Ministers of Education can propose to debate any idea, proposal, suggestion, changes to the charter, set the agenda of the Council.
|Erepublik World Academy Leadership|
|Supreme Leader||Aliquam||Republic of Moldova|
|Executive Director||Lupusorul tainic||Republic of Moldova|
|Assistant||Boy Pick Up||Philippines|
|Spokesman||Lupusorul tainic (Interim)||Republic of Moldova|
- Lupusorul tainic on February 24, 2013. Retrieved on March 29, 2013 , published in Glasul Zimbrului by