First Indonesia–Philippines War
It ended in May 26, 2010 after Indonesia conquered Philippines' last region during the war, Luzon.
In February 10, 2010, the Philippines was helping its ally China, after the latter was being infiltrated with Russian forces. In order to stop or slow down Russian occupation in China, Philippines, in agreement with China, went in land swapping occupying more than 10 regions in order to block Russian forces.
However, due to the actions of the Philippines, Indonesia decided to stop Philippine actions over in China and in order not to further suspend the hostile actions of Russia, an Indonesian ally and Phoenix co-member, by declaring a war. Fortunately, Philippine ally and Sol co-member Malaysia intervened by occupying Mindanao in order to freeze the war between the two involving countries. With this, Philippines enabled to sign an MPP with Poland, and a day after with Sweden.
The First Battle in Mindanao
The first attack was launched by Indonesia in the late hours of February 26, 2010. The attack was so timing with the temporary ban imposed to Keegan Knoll, the President of the Philippines at that time. 
Philippines defended Mindanao with aid from Poland and Sweden.
- Battle Hero: Vikta (12042)
- Fights: 610
- Damage: 40885
- Battle Hero: darkyojimbo (-20301)
- Fights: 11336
- Damage: 717092
The attack ended in February 27, 2010 resulting of Mindanao being secured by the Philippines.
The Second Battle in Mindanao
The second attack was launched again by Indonesia in March 8, 2010. Philippines defended Mindanao with the aid of Poland and Sweden.
- Battle Hero: Goldfinger (6423)
- Battle Hero: Buji (-12077)
The attack ended in March 9, 2010 resulting of Mindanao being secured again from Indonesia.
The Third Battle in Mindanao
The third attack was launched again by Indonesia in March 13, 2010. Philippines defended Mindanao with the aid of Poland and Swededn.
- Battle Hero: smrtan (17186)
- Battle Hero: Masila (-10513)
The attack ended in March 14, 2010 resulting of Mindanao being secured again from Indonesia.
The Fourth Battle in Mindanao
The fourth attack was launched again by Indonesia in March 14, 2010. Philippines defended Mindanao with the aid of Poland and Swededn.
- Battle Hero: Talibanac (2688)
- Battle Hero: a_17_dy (-5544)
The attack ended in March 15, 2010 resulting of Mindanao being neither being occupied by Indonesia or the Philippines. The Philippines sought help from Malaysia by letting Malaysia occupy Mindanao.
Battle for Continued Existence
The war resulted on the defeat of Indonesia in its first attack on Mindanao shores. The Philippines was heavily helped by Poland and Sweden, enabling the defense wall to climb up to a million defense points starting from a negative thousand points. The second and third battle was also won by the Philippines. However on the fourth battle, Mindanao was occupied by Malaysia.
Philippines was removed from the map in the late hours of May 26, 2010 after Indonesia succeeded in conquering Mindanao, Visayas and Luzon.
- This is the first real war participated by the Philippines.
- This is the first war between Philippines and Indonesia. If anybody could remember, Indonesia once helped the Philippines during the addition of the latter in the New World. Also, both were former members of the defunct PEACE GC.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/Indonesia/law/25955 Indonesia declares War to the Philippines.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/emergency-broadcast-well-crap--1210698/1/20 Emergency Broadcast: Well, Crap.... Article by Keegan Knoll of the Win Media.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/this-is-not-a-drill-1224494/1/20 This Is Not A Drill. Article by Hekter of the The Whiteboard.
- http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/keegan-knoll-is-banned--1223961/1/20 Keegan Knoll banned. Article by Benedicto Powerlover of the Saxa Loquuntur.