|I, Field Marshal George Norfolk, Chief of Defence Staff, hereby award Gav Miller membership to the Distinguished Service Order as conferred by the United Kingdom Military Honours Committee.|
Investor / shareholder in Kiro Industries which had numerous manufacturing & raw material companies internationally.
He, along with other members of the Bremen Clubhouse, moved to become Irish citizens to help solve the final solution to the Irish problem. After being kicked out of the British Armed Forces for taking up Irish citizenship, Gav Miller became a member of the United States militia Ultramarines.
On Day 1,423 Gav Miller finally took the step he had been moving towards for months and permanently moved to the United States of America after receiving citizenship the same day.
UK Military Appointments Held:
- Group Captain, Special Air Service, United Kingdom Special Forces
- Private, United Kingdom Special Forces
- Trooper, Royal Tank Regiment
- General, Army Training Corps
- Major-General, Army Training Corps
- Staff Officer, Special Air Service
- Sergeant, 22 SAS
- Corporal, Task Force 41
- Sergeant, 41 Commando
- Lieutenant, HMS Lionheart
- Able Rate, HMS Cutlass
- Corporal, Squad B1 Royal Guards
- Sergeant, Squad C2 Royal Guards
- Sergeant, Squad C3 Royal Guards
- Corporal, Squad C3 Royal Guards
- Guardsman, Squad C3 Royal Guards
UK Military Decorations
UK Citizen Awards/Honours
On Christmas Day 2010, Gav Miller was one of the few to be included in the Maddog Jones Christmas Honours
He was awarded the 'Destroyed Ireland's Everything' or DIE for short. These were awarded to all those who played an instrumental role in the destruction of Ireland.
||General Staff Officer, Army Training Corps|| Succeeded by|
Major General Herman Andersen
General John F Baker
|General Officer Commanding, Army Training Corps|| Succeeded by|
Colonel Tom Morgan
|Officer Commanding, Special Air Service, United Kingdom Special Forces|| Succeeded by|
Colonel George Norfolk