Hugan was a Brazilian politician, who always worked with discussions about foreign affairs and governmental structure. Hugan founded the party O.D.I.N. and the paramilitary group CAT. He died once in summer 2015 but believed to be back in 2017 before leaving the game again in 2018.
- In October 2009 Hugan joined Uniao Brasileira Party.
- President of Uniao Brasiliera Party in January 2010.
- Won Congress Elections in January 2010.
- In March 2010 Hugan joined Partido Democrata Brasileiro.
- In April he was appointed to be a candidate for the presidency in May.
- In June 2010 Hugan founded O.D.I.N. with other friends.
- President of ODIN Party in January 2011.
- In October 2011 Hugan was appointed as a candidate for the presidency.
- In January 2012 Hugan officially left O.D.I.N.
- Since March 2012 Hugan working in new party project POP.
- In December 2014 he was found as a party member of Movimento Pelo BRASIL
- In August 2010 Hugan was appointed as Vice president in Vigoncalves86's administration.
- In September 2010 Hugan was appointed as Vice president in JohnPand's administration.
- Hugan run for presidency once in December 2010 and loses against President. , who was later impeached and Hugan become interim
In September 2011 Hugan was appointed as Chief of DIFA a Phoenix department.
- In 2010, on April 18th, Hugan and founder the Comando de Apoio Tupiniquim (CAT) is a irregular army in Brazil.
- In December 2014 he was discovered as the 2nd Commander of .
On 31st January 2011, he established Universidade Imperador Hugan.