From eRepublik Official Wiki
Jacob Hansen was a citizen from Germany.
Jacob's eRepublik History
|1||June||29||2008||Born in Magdeburg, Germany|
|2||August||3||2008||Moved to Bremen, Sweden|
|3||August||7||2008||Foundation of the|
|4||August||20||2008||Ran for Mayor in Bremen for the first time. Result: beaten by n00b gone wild from FBS.|
|5||August||31||2008||Joined the Democrats of New Sweden|
|6||September||21||2008||Became the Mayor of Bremen|
|7||October||16||2008||Jacob moved to Trondelag, Norway for a while, to support the Finnish cause and joined Sovereign Finland as well as the Finnish fight for freedom in Eastern Finland immediately.|
|8||October||22||2008||Moved back to Sweden after the end of fighting in Eastern Finland. Jacob's new residence will be the former German capital Berlin, from where he traveled regularly to Little Poland to support the Polish fight for freedom.|
|9||October||24||2008||Jacob's brave fighting for Finnish and Polish Independence was finally rewarded. His new military rank is V1 Corporal.|
|10||November||1||2008||Moved to Bucharest to fight for Slovakia's independence.|
|11||November||12||2008||Jacob was awarded the Hard Worker Medal for working 30 days in a row.|
|12||November||13||2008||Moved to Trondelag again to fight for Russia's independence.|
|13||November||13||2008||Was promoted to V1 Sergeant during the battle of Volga Vyatka|
|14||November||17||2008||Moved back to Sweden to explore its capital region Svealand.|
|15||November||21||2008||Moved to Brandenburg and Berlin to help building up Germany.|
|16||November||24||2008||Joined Freie Deutsche Demokraten.|
|17||December||05||2008||Travelled to Lazio and back to gain some fighting experience through participating in the Swiss fight for independence.|
|18||December||25||2008||Got elected to Congress for the region of Saxony-Anhalt.|
|19||January||10||2009||Moved to Svealand to support the German fight for complete liberation of its territories.|
|20||January||11||2009||Moved to Lower Saxony and Bremen after its liberation.|
|21||January||25||2009||Reelected for Congress. This time for the region of Lower Saxony and Bremen.|
|22||February||18||2009||Moved to Schleswig-Holstein.|
|23||February||22||2009||Moved to Lower Saxony and Bremen to run for Congress again.|
|24||February||25||2009||Re-elected for Congress.|
|25||March||07||2009||Joined Bürgerliches Deutschland (renamed to Bürgerliche Union on March 25, 2009).|
|26||March||08||2009||Successfully proposed a tax change on Iron.|
|27||March||16||2009||Moved back to Lower Saxony and Bremen to run for Congress.|
|28||March||25||2009||Re-elected as a Congressman for Lower Saxony and Bremen.|
|29||March||28||2009||Promoted to V1 Captain.|
|30||April||25||2009||Lost the seat in the German Congress. But, became temporary party president of the BU due to MortenLond's resignation.|
|31||May||15||2009||End of term as BU's party president.|
|31||May||30||2009||Promoted to V1 Colonel during the Battle of Bavaria.|
Jacob_Hansen served as a soldier in Bundeswehr.
- Veteran of the Battle of Eastern Finland. 1st fight ever on October 16, 2008.
- Veteran of the Battle of Little Poland. Promoted to V1 Corporal during this battle on October 23, 2008.
- Veteran of the Battle of Central Slovakia.
- Veteran of the Battle of Volga Vyatka. Promoted to V1 Sergeant during this battle on November 13, 2008.
- Veteran of the Battle of Brandenburg and Berlin.
- Veteran of the Battle of Graubunden. Promotion to V1 Lieutenant during this battle on December 5, 2008.
- Veteran of the Battle of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, which took place on January 10-11 during Operation Burning Spirit.
- Veteran of several battles during the formation of the Austro-German Union.
- Veteran of several battles during the 1st defense of the Austro-German Union. Promoted to V1 Captain on March 28, 2009