- Colonel 2nd Division eUSA National Guard
- United States Workers Party Economic Adviser
- Boston Mayor - 1 Term
- Congress member - 2 Term
- United Constitutionalists Party Chief-of-Staff
- Eastern Finland Resistance War (Finland vs Norway) - WON
- Little Poland Resistance War (Poland vs Sweden) - WON
- Central Slovakia Resistance War (Slovakia vs Romania) - WON
- Attica Resistance War (Greece vs Turkey) - LOST
- New South Wales Resistance War (Australia vs Indonesia) - LOST
- Volga-Vyatka Resistance War (Russia vs Norway) - WON
- Franco-American War (USA vs France & Allies) -
The following is an excerpt from the USWP wiki Article:
As the September general elections neared, Peregrine announced the party would be endorsing Archibald for a second term. Kronas, announced he would be supporting Justinious' presidential run via a forum post. There was a controversial argument on the forums about this, and whether it was right of him to use the official USWP forums to endorse a candidate the party did not support.
Kokach, then general of the National Guard, relieved Kronas of his position. His reasoning was that Kronas stated his rank and role in the Guard in his official endorsement of Justinious. Kokach believed this was using his rank for political gain. NSC Director, BuzzytheCat supported Kokach's decision.
Kronas left the party, stating he had no problems with the bulk of the party, just Kokach. He joined the UCP (now the UI) shortly after. He is believed to have brought USWP style organization to the UI, as well as create a party forum for them.