Voted at no. 10 in Top 40 Most Influential eAmericans:
- 10. Leroy Combs - Although he is quiet, he influences this country more than any other as Central Intelligence Agency director and, as of yesterday, the Secretary of Defense. He is the man that protects us from foreign invaders, but his influence extends so much further than that, and he is the most trustworthy person I know in the USA. **Or my personal favorite: If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Leroy began his life in Annapolis, Md but discovered that he belonged in Oklahoma. Upon moving to Oklahoma Leroy joined the USA National Guard rising through the ranks to presently being the commanding General of the National Guard.
Leroy enjoyed eRepublik so much that he decided to help improve Oklahoma City and run for Mayor. With a lot of campaigning and work Leroy was lucky enough to become Mayor of one of the best regions of USA. Upon taking office Leroy began working to procure a hospital for Oklahoma City, working with the President at the time I was able to get the hospital Oklahoma City needed. During this time Leroy reached out to the citizens of Oklahoma and through the work of many Oklahoman's he created a SO and began a lottery.
As a congressman Leroy has shrived to create a uniform tax code for raw materials and helped keep the income tax at 10 percent. The income tax debate ranged between 5 and 25 percent.
Leroy is trying to establish a select committee of congressmen to monitor the financial matters of the United States. This committee would provide information to congress so they can create a budget.
Though Leroy started in the National Guard. He has decided to get into business for himself. Shortly after V1 changed the world as we knew it Leroy created an organization called Cowboy Holdings. Cowboy Holdings owned:
- a wood company Cowboy Wood II,
- an oil company Cowboy Oil,
- a grain company Cowboy Grain, and
- a moving ticket company Cowboy Travel
Leroy Combs was:
- Commanding officer of United States Airborne until June 24, 2009. The Airborne was officially formed on May 25, 2009, Day 549 of the New World. At its head then was General Leroy Combs. Combs and his second in command, Armandez, originally started the Airborne's forces with two platoons: the 82nd and 101st Airborne Battalions. As a middle ground between the medium strength requirements of the United States Army and the high needs of the United States Marine Corps, the Airborne quickly gained members. Control of the AB moved to former 101st colonel, Joshua Hoss, on June 24, 2009, when Leroy Combs retired from the AB and transferred to the USMC.
- Squad Leader of United States National Guard.
- General of the National Guard
- Head of the Central Intelligence Agency.
|Director of the Central Intelligence Agency|| Succeeded by|
|Commander, 1st NG Division|| Succeeded by|
|Commanding General of the United States National Guard|| Succeeded by|
U.S. Airborne is formed
|Commanding General of the United States Airborne|| Succeeded by|
GEN Joshua Hoss
LTG Lucius Varenus
|Vice-Commandant of the United States Marine Corps|| Succeeded by|