From eRepublik Official Wiki
| Original owner
| Moving zone
Macedonia is a region in Romania and its capital is Thessaloniki. Its original owner is Greece.
Macedonia is neighbored by following regions:
- Portugal, Aegean Islands
- Bulgaria, Central Greece
- Republic of Moldova, Eastern Macedonia
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Epirus
- Latvia, Povardarie
- Bulgaria, Sofia
- Romania, Thessaly
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Thrace
- Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Western Macedonia
- Albania, Southeastern Albania
Macedonia was taken over by the Turkey during the Balkan Wars but was freed in a resistance war on June 12, 2009, as part of Operation Turkish Delight.