Ministerul Afacerilor Externe
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), or foreign minister, is a cabinet minister who helps form the foreign policy of a sovereign state. The foreign minister is often regarded as the most senior ministerial position below that of the head of government (prime minister or president).
The activity of the Ministry is directed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, who is also its representative in the relations with other public authorities, with national or foreign legal entities and natural persons, as well as in judicial matters. The Minister of Foreign Affairs is also accountable, before the Government, as well as before Parliament, in his capacity as a Cabinet member, for the entire activity of the Ministry.
Embassy of Romania is an institution under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Romanian Embassy is headed by a vice - minister chosen to coordinate ambassadors .
- Ambassadors are nominated each for a particular country where they will work.
- Ambassadors are designed to gather information and discuss directly with government counterparts and members of the country concerned.
- Ambassadors are required to produce a report with information gathered.
- Ambassador must know English or fathers where he wants to be ambassador.
- Organization : Ministry of Foreign Affairs RO
- Official Newspaper :