- President of Russia
- 2x President of Belarus
- 9x Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 4x Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Ambassador from Russia to Hungary
- Ambassador from Russia to Japan
- Ambassador from Russia to Belarus
- 2x Minister of Foreign Affairs in Belarus
- 1x Minister of Foreign Affairs in Lithuania
- 11x Terra HQ member
- Supreme Commander of Terra
- Deputy Supreme Commander of Terra
- Deputy Secretary General of Terra
Career in Russia
In November 2010, oDdkID was appointed to the position "Ambassador to Hungary" in Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then (December, 2010 - January, 2011) was promoted to Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Served under MAKCUM_KAMMEPEP. A month later (in February 2011), he became Minister of Foreign Affairs for 3 terms (till April 2011).
He managed to liberate Russia from Turkey occupation and blocked Serbia, which tried to reach China through Russia) with Latvia, which occupied Moscow, the only one Russian region bordered with Serbia.
After the presidency, oDdkID moved away from Russia because of maximum success in this country to find new possibilities in the New World.
Career in Terra
oDdkID was Russia representative in Terra since the first day of its existing and for about 5 months. That is why, after presidency in Russia oDdkID was invited to join Terra HQ and was elected to the seat of Deputy Supreme Commander for 2 months in a row.