This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
|Formulas in V1 version|
Many Macroeconomics Formulas are used within eRepublik to determine things such as the recommended exchange rate, the gross domestic product, and the unemployment rate. This page contains a list of all known equations used in the game.
Recommended exchange rate
The recommended exchange rate (RER) of a currency is the recommended rate of exchange from one currency to another. This formula calculates the RER within the last seven days.
☉1 = APC × ¤ 10
- APC: the Average production cost, or the the average of all the production costs per transaction
Gross Domestic Product
This formula calculates the gross domestic product (GDP) of a country within the last thirty days.
GDP = C + G + L + S
- C: (Cost of creating a company) × (Number of created companies)
- G: the total Gold invested by the general managers from your country in company upgrades
- L: (Cost of buying a license) × (Number of purchased licenses)
- S: the total value of gross sales made by companies from your country to internal and external market (☉S = Gross sales × RER)
This formula calculates the unemployment rate (U) of a country within the last thirty days as a percentage.
U = (A - E - M) ÷ A
This formula calculates the net imports (IM) of a country in Gold within the last thirty days.
☉IM = ☉S ÷ RER
- RER: the recommended exchange rate of country y
- S: the net sales of companies from country x in country y
This formula calculates the inflation (I) of a country within the last seven days.
I = ((APC1 ÷ APC2) - 1) × 100
Formulas are automatically recalculated EVERY DAY at 23:30 eRepublik Time.