From eRepublik Official Wiki
Working overtime is a feature that allows citizens to work as an employee multiple times a day.
- The employer will pay the same salary as for the normal work.
- The employer gets one “work ticket” for each overtime work, similar to the regular work.
- The employer can, however, set a limit for the maximum salary paid per day per employee.
How to gather overtime points
- Deactivating and reactivating a House will reduce its time pool by 1 hour.
- Citizens can collect as many Overtime Points as they want.
With 24 Overtime Points you can Work Overtime, the overtime button will be green.
Night shift work
- If employee chooses to spend 24 more Overtime Points before the cooldown of 1 hour has passed, each work will consume 100 Energy (instead of the normal 10).
- Working during the Nightshift will reset the cool-down timer back to 1 hour.