The Pacific Fleet was one of the six fleets in the Royal Navy.
Ships of the Fleet
The HMS Excelsior was one of the 4 ships of the Pacific fleet which harbours HMS Defiant, HMS Daedalus, HMS Enterprise and of course HMS Excelsior.
- In Early January 2010, Name In Wash was appointed to Lieutenant.
- In Early February 2010, Spygon joined the Royal Marines and left the Captain position to Name In Wash.
- In Middle February 2010, Greatmoff and Andalas were promoted to Lieutenants.
- In Early March 2010, Name In Wash resigned as Captain and Andalas was promoted to the rank of Captain.
- On April 21, 2010, the Ship is sent to a scrap-yard as part of the UK's military reforms. She is mourned at her resting site every Wednesday by ex-Cap'n Andalas and occasionally other ex-crew members and Naby Commanders.
- The crew mates of the Excelsior fought for the Hungarians in the battle of Heilongjiang against the USA. The Battle was won by Hungary.
- The ship fought for the United Kingdom in the battle of London against the USA. Fortunately, London was safely defended.
- Cap'n Andalas. The last Captain of the H.M.S. Excelsior.
- Captain Name In Wash.
- Captain Spygon.
- Excelsior means "superior" in Latin.
The HMS Defiant was one of the 4 ships of the Pacific fleet. Moved from the Antarctic fleet. The captains of the Defiant were Malta_1990 (July 24 - August 2, 2009) and Lando Khan (August 9 - October 16, 2009).
The HMS Enterprise was one of the 4 ships of the Pacific fleet. The ship was named after one of the ships from Star Trek.